Chapter 5

Then we phoned George.
It rang, and rang, and rang until someone finally picked up.
"Ello?!" The voice said.

"Hey it's me John!" He said.
"Oh great, do you ye want Lennon?"He said.
"Is Georgie there?" He asked.
"Yeah hold on...GEORGE JOHN IS ON THE PHONE!"
-
-
"Ello?" George said.
"Ello Georgie boy!" John shrieked, which made me giggle again.
"What?" George said. "Do ye want to come hang out with me, Paul and my friend Lil?" John said. "Sure." George nonchalantly said.
"Great I'll come pick you up soon. Bye." John said and violently hung up the phone. Which made me laugh so hard, my sides started to hurt.

We walked to pick up George, which was closer to where we were than Pauls house.
We ran up to the brown door and John vigorously knocked.Someone came to the door. A quite tall, man wearing trousers, pulled up a bit too high, a flannel button up shirt and a grey cardigan. Which turned out to be Georges father.
John scrunched his face.
"Ello there ol' man, how you holding up?" John said, cheekily. Possibly the silliest person I have ever met.
"Oh shut up Lennon. George'll be right out". The man whined.
George, a very handsome boy pretty close to our age, came walking out hogging down a sandwich.
"Ello Johnny boy." George said, with his mouth full, spitting his sandwich everywhere.
"Ello George". John bowed sillily, wiping the spit out sandwich on his shoes.

We walked to Pauls house which was only a few blocks away. And when we got to his house, he was standing right outside the gate, smoking a cigarette.
"Heyyyy Johnny, who's this lovely lady?" Paul said winking a me. Which he was very handsome like the other two, but baby faced.
"Aye back off Paulie." John said putting his arm around me. Which made me blush. And the gaze of his hazel eyes fall to the ground.
"Ye wanna cig love?" Paul offered. I haven't smoked before, but if my mum found out, she'd explode.
"Eh I guess so." I said, taking the cigarette. "Are ye sure you smoke?" John asked me.
I gave the three a guilty look, and slid the cigarette back into the box. They all gave a chuckle. John put it in his mouth, lit it, took one puff from it and put it in my mouth. I breathed it in, coughing making a fool out of myself. The boys just laughed, which made my face turn red.

"It's fine, it's not that hard to do. Ye just gotta get used to it, that's all." John said. "It'll only kill ye." George chimed in. We began to walk down the street to go to back to strawberry fields.