Chapter 11

Start bij het begin

"Now Claire, I'm going to ask you politely once... And only once. Where's Laura? Where's my daughter?!" He demanded, raising his voice a little bit.

I responded by spitting in his face. Ejecting some of my saliva onto his right cheek. Wesker strenuously let go of his grip on my jaw, to wipe away the saliva on his chiseled cheek. His smirk instantly went away; his facial features hardening like a rock within a matter of seconds. I knew that I shouldn't have done that, easily pissing the blonde off like that, but the funny thing is that I wasn't afraid to. Despite how capable he was of hurting and torturing me in more ways than I can count—I'll never tell him. 'I'm willing to suffer the consequences in order to keep Laura safe... even if it kills me.'

He took off one of his gloves. Using that very hand to wipe off the sticky substance off his well-toned face. Wesker then grabbed a handkerchief out of his black overcoat. Wiping away the bodily substance off his hand before putting his glove back on.

"You're just like that pathetic brother of yours. Very stubborn like him as well," Wesker stated, shoving his handkerchief back into his overcoat.

I remained silent, not saying a single to him. When he lifted his hand and clenched his fist, I thought he was gonna punch me for not cooperating with him. So I turned my face to the side—closing my eyes so I couldn't look at him.

Instead, I felt his gloved hand glide gently across my cold cheek in a tender manner, as he caressed it. I steadily opened my eyes, directing my gaze back at him. Wesker didn't look annoyed at all, despite his emotionless features, he looked rather, intrigued. He was staring at me closely, until he spoke up,

"My, my, you've definitely changed since we've last met, Claire." Wesker glided his hand to my chin, grasping as he kneeled down in front of me to match my height. His lips curled into a mischievous smirk.

Still, I remained silent. Unaware of the intentions of his peculiar actions. When I finally realized what was yet to come, it was too late to stop it. Wesker lifted my head up a bit with his finger, just as he rapidly leaned closer to me. Pressing his lips to against mine.

I tried to pull away from him, but he held my chin very tightly in place with his gloved hand. Restricting me from making any sudden movements to break the start of the heated makeout. It didn't help much either that both my arms and my legs were bound to the chair. Wesker's kisses were passionate but rough. His perfect doll-like lips brushing against my soft cotton-like ones. Sweet, yet demanding. Possessive but caring.

Wesker nibbled on my bottom lip—demanding for entrance to my mouth. Still determined to not give in to him, I denied him right away. He growled at this, being rejected by what he thinks is rightfully his. Not taking 'no' for an answer, I felt him snake his other hand towards my blouse. As he steadily began to unbutton each button on the article of clothing. I struggled and wrestled more fiercely against him—causing Wesker to move towards my neck. Instantly, he latched his thin lips onto my neck.

Sucking, biting, and osculating my sweet spot on my neck. Making me whimper in pleasure and my body immediately relax against his touch. After completely unbuttoning my blouse, he goes right for my bra. Unhooking it and taking it off in one swift movement. Then, Wesker skillfully groped one of my breasts—cupping the mound of flesh with his fingers. Prompting me to moan.

Taking his chance, he moved away from my neck and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Exploring every corner and kink he could find in there, while playing with my breasts. Precipitating me to lose the dominance war straightaway, and almost emit a high-pitched moan.