"My mom wants you to come down for dinner." I told him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes,

"What time is it?" He asked me.

"Eight" his head snapped at me, his eyes wide.

"Eight! Why didn't you wake me, I have to go home!" He said shooting off the bed. His fast movements caught up with him a moment later and he started to sway on his feet. I caught him before he fell.

"Take it easy" I said sternly.

Straightening him up I watched him carefully, he was so pale it looked like he would be sick.

Oh no.

Quickly I rushed him into the bathroom, kneeling him over the toilet as he threw up. All I could do was sit beside him and rub his back soothingly telling him everything will be ok. Finally he stopped, resting his head on his arm that hugged the toilet bowl.

"I'm sorry you have to see this." He mumbled to me.

"Its fine" I was still rubbing his back. We stayed like that for a while before he tried to stand. I helped him to his feet and walked him to the sink. Reaching under the sink I found a new tooth brush and handed it to him.

"I'll wait for you down stairs." he nodded weakly staring at the sink. "Oh and you're staying the night." I told him sternly. He glanced at me but said nothing.

*****

I was pacing my living room floor as I waited for him.

"What is taking him so long" I wonder if he got sick again. I was just about to head up there once more when I spotted him coming down. A relived smile crossed my lips as he looked up at me but didn't smile back.

"The dining rooms this way." I said pointing with my hand. I was beyond excited that he was here!

My mate was in my house!

Taking his hand I steered his weak body through the hall. When we reached the dining room I quickly let his hand go even though it killed me to do so. My mom looked up at us and gasped when she say Aiden.

"Oh my, you're are the cutest thing!" She said running over to him taking his hand and putting him in a chair. I saw him wince,

"Mom don't man handle him" I scolded her and took a seat next to him.

"Oh hush" she said staring at Aiden with a creepy smile. He looked so uncomfortable,

I patted his knee causing him to snap his head up to me.

"It's ok you don't have to be nervous" I assured him. "My mother already loves you" I laughed. The corner of his lips lifted a bit but it still had my heart beating erratically. Tearing my gaze away from him I looked across the table at my dad as he looked at Aiden curiously. Mom hand picked out our food for us causing me to roll my eyes. She never dishes out our food... ever!

"So..." she said looking at Aiden then me.

"Aiden Carlisle" he told her in that sexy little voice of his.

"Aiden, how old are you?" Mom asked.

"Seventeen"

"Oh so how did you and Liam become friend? You play football."

"No... um I meet him in my anatomy class.' he answered taking small bite of his food still looking uncomfortable. My mom looked confused.

"Anatomy?" She looked at me, "I didn't know you took anatomy" she said. I shook my head,

"I don't." I confessed. "I actually met him there because I bumped into his desk, apparently throwing him into the nurses office." Mom tilted her head sideways.