"W-well god... forbid you... lose... your p-precious...BALLS!!!" J said between chuckles.

"Ha-ha laugh all you want but I would like to have little Eric's running around one day!" He scowled stabbing his potato's angrily but it only made us laugh harder.

By the end of school J and I were sitting on the front steps munching on a bag of chips, waiting for our rides. Eric had went to talk to his swimming coach since he missed a whole bunch of practices. So we were watching the students walk by and interact with each other. What? When you're bored anything can be amusing.

"Hey, you never told me what was bugging you earlier." She said turning to look at me. Oh crap I thought she forgot, I really don't want to tell her I have the hot's for the hottest, 'Straightness' guy in school and he caught me stalking him with my eyes.

"It's not important" She furrowed her brows at me.

"Are you sure? Because you were freaking out earlier," she put a reassuring hand on shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. "You know you can tell me anything, I here for you; always."

"Yeah, I know"

"Good. So when are you going to tell Eric about you because I'm tired of tip toeing around him." I looked everywhere but her eyes.

"I don't know... one day" she raises her eyes at me and pushed her lips out a little giving me her usual sassy attitude... I loved it.

"Am I going to have to 'guurrlfriend' you?" She told me.

"Break out of your shell J." I said laughing.

"I will" she opened her mouth to say more, her finger was pointed in my face but a rude honk interrupted her. I twisted behind me to see my brother's car. I turned back,

"Well we're going to have to save all that attitude for later, I'll see you on Monday" I said giving her a hug.

I slide into the car and greeted my brother,

"Hey" I said as I buckled my seat belt.

"What'd up little bro" he greeted back ruffling my hair in the process. Swatting his hand way I fixed my hair, I hated it when he did that. "So how was school?" He asked trying to make causal conversation.

"Good I guess, did you have class today?" He shook his head.

"Nah I hung with Cassie all day." He said, Cassie being his girlfriend. I nodded,

"That's cool, so do you know what moms making for dinner?" He shook his head keeping his eyes on the road.

"Nah bro I haven't been home today"

"Then how did you know I needed a ride." I asked looking up at him.

Nash and I looked nothing alike. He had short dusty brown hair that he styled in a messy way. While mine was long, jet black and I styled it to swoop to the left. He was tall while I was pretty short for my age. I favored my dad more than my mom, where Nash favored mom. His cheek bones were high just like moms... well dad had pretty high cheeks too. Connie our sister was the one that got moms gold locks along the high cheek bones. But we all shared moms blue eyes. My dad was the only one that had brown eyes.

"Mom called me to come get you, dad is still in a meeting and mom is stuck in traffic."

"Oh... and Connie?" I asked looking out the window watching the scenery pass by quickly.

"Uh, I think she's at home. If not she's probably at her friend Jennifer's house."

"Mm"

When we pulled into the drive way I hopped out and walked up to the door pulling out my keys, unlocking the door. I went straight to my room throwing my book bag in the corner; dropping down on my bed I pulled my shoes off, stripped and went straight for the bathroom.