Part - 3

Luna's POV
I sat in the rain for a few hours before I heard shouting coming from inside the house. Hiccup was yelling at Toothless, not scolding him but asking him questions. I don't know if he knew my name but he kept shouting: "where the freaking hell is Luna?!" So I'm guessing Toothless somehow told him or something. He burst the front door open only to see me casually lying on the ground in the rain. My stomach was empty, yes, but I didn't want to eat, for some reason I just didn't feel hungry. Hiccup walked over to me and stroked my head, "why are you lying out here girl?" He asked, I turned my head away in an attempt to remove his hand. Toothless came and stood in front of me. I roared menacingly at him and ran away into the forest.

I found a perch in a tree which seemed to have abnormally large and thick branches, so big that I could lie down on them. I sighed, I wanted to avoid Toothless, he scared me most of the time. He was bigger than me, stronger, and on top of that he was the alpha male, meaning he had control over all the dragons, which didn't help in me trying to feel comfortable around him. I heard footsteps moving on the ground below, the occasional twig snapped and my eyes darted to look down, Toothless was wandering around, looking from left to right, then back in front of him, then behind him. He must have been looking for me. I heard the branch of the tree snap and I screeched as I prepared for the impact of my body against the ground, but it never came. Instead I noticed that Toothless had caught me. I jumped off quickly and backed away, 'go away and leave me alone...' I said quietly as I started to walk away, he followed me. 'Did you hear what I said?!' I asked, raising my voice. He nodded, 'I did, but I don't have to listen' he pinned me down on my back, my nose inches from his, 'you need to understand that I'm the dominant one here, you got that?' He asked. I nodded, trying to hold back a few tears from escaping my eyes. I gulped as he let me stand back up. I ended up having to follow him back to his home, and reluctantly, I did so. Every so often I would sniff, and Toothless would ask me if I was crying. I would always say no. But, then again, even if I said yes, he probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

When we got home I went and curled up in a ball by the fire. I kept licking my paws as a way of distracting myself from my thoughts, although it didn't work very well. I fell asleep there, on the floor with my head uncomfortable leaning on my front legs. I was awoken by the sound of cracking thunder outside, and I then realised that I just wanted to be free. I saw that those humans had left a window open, and that window was big enough for me to fit though. I was met with the cold atmosphere and the constant rain drops splatting on my head. I quickly ran into the forest in search of a cave, or, anything for that matter, that could shield me from the rain. Anything that wasn't a house in the village of Berk...

I couldn't find any caves but I found a tree which had leaves thick enough so that the water heady reached the ground below it. I laid down there, and curled up into a tight ball, blocking everything out of my mind, ignoring any thought I had. I didn't want to think about anything, especially not Toothless.

I woke up to the sun shimmering down brightly on my face. I scrunched up my nose and tried to hide my face away from the light. It hurt my eyes, and it was annoying, but then I realised that I was starving, and I needed food. I found a lake nearby which contained some fish. I only managed to catch three of them, b that was enough to sustain me for about an hour or two. I gulped them down greedily, and then I decided to explore. I didn't know if I'd find anything remotely interesting, but all I had in my mind then was: 'It's worth a shot...'

Well, I found nothing. I found another tree to lie down under and I fell asleep. I was overly tired from my somewhat restless night, my body ached from walking for so long, and my stomach felt empty, I already needed to eat again. I woke up again because I smelt fish, and I smelt a lot of it. I perked my head to see where the smell was coming from, and then to my dismay, I realised that I was back in that house again. I flopped my head back on the floor again, annoyed. I didn't want to be here, I wasn't happy here, I felt miserable... 'Eat these' I heard a familiar voice say as a pile of fish was pushed towards me. Though I didn't want to look up to see who was in front of me, I gladly ate the fish, gulping each one down, filling up my what used to be empty stomach. 'Aren't you going to say anything?' Toothless asked as I ate the last fish. I shook my head as a response, then walked over to the corner of the room, and curled up into a tight ball. 'Hey...' He said as he walked over to me, he sniffed one of my front paws, 'I'm sorry I've been a but if an asshole...' He said. He nudged my front legs, trying to get me to look at him. 'Could you save it, I'm not in the mood to talk...' I said miserable, 'aha! I knew I could get you to say something!' He said proudly. I honestly couldn't help but let out a small giggle. 'Hey, don't you go thinking that I've completely forgiven you for being a jerk' I said, but then I nudged his head, 'but it's a start' he grinned at me as I hid my face away again to sleep.

A/N
I'm tired, good night
Even though it's not the evening but I really wanna sleep >.<

Word count including A/N: 1081