7 | drunk in love

7 | DRUNK IN LOVE

The entire entourage of the tour had been drinking all night, in celebration of the first concert being a success

The entire entourage of the tour had been drinking all night, in celebration of the first concert being a success. Despite group's intention of staying out late, the bar they were celebrating in quickly kicked them out for being too rowdy. But the bar didn't seem to be quick enough— as everyone was already on their fourth or fifth tequila shot of the night.

Once the crew was booted, everyone retreated back to their hotel— hoping the paparazzi wouldn't capture the semi-embarrassing moment. Bella and Michael attempted to make their way back to the hotel without looking as drunk as they actually were. Though, it was a bit difficult; for they were hiccuping and giggling their entire way back to their room.

When they were finally secluded in their hotel room, the two sat on the couch together, continuing to laugh at idiotic things. Michael was sloppily sprawled on the cushions, his head laying in Bella's lap as she played with his hair. "Oh my gosh, and when Jermaine yelled at the barista because she wouldn't serve him anymore?" Bella giggled at the recent memory.

Michael's chuckles silenced. Bella looked down at his face. "What? Did I say something?" Bella slurred every word she allowed to slip past her tongue.

"No. It's not you." He said, coldly, looking back up at her. His eyes focused in on every detail of her face, as she had done to him the night before. He noticed how smooth her skin was, and how full her lips were. Butterflies batted aggressively in his stomach, yet he fought the feeling.

Bella shrugged and continued rambling on and on about things that didn't make sense at all. Michael watched her every movement, as he did when she was performing. He always knew Bella was beautiful, but he had never felt attracted to her until that night, when he saw her perform on stage with her skin tight pants and her embellished brassiere on. 

"Do you wanna sing with me?" Michael interrupted her rambling.

Bella was taken aback by his suddenness. "Sure." She smiled down at him. The two drifted over to the piano and Michael started the song off. The two, of course didn't sound very great, because their words were slurred and they were hiccuping with every breath they took— but they still tried.

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking. I get filthy when the liquor get into me." Michael sang.

"I've been thinking, I've been thinking..." Bella mocked his tune, "why can't I keep my fingers off it?"

"Baby, I want you." Michael scooted, lustily, a bit closer to Bella. Bella knitted her brows together at his action and repeated the line she had sung before him, indicating that she wanted him to try again with that line.

"Why can't I keep my fingers off it?"

"Baby, I want you." Michael persisted on that line. Bella had found Michael handsome the night before, and cute when she was singing to him on stage— but she never actually thought he would feel attracted to her in return, she didn't know how to respond.

"Cigars on ice, cigars on ice. Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill." Bella continued, as decided that she would respond to his actions by returning the favor— she was drunk and probably wouldn't remember it the next day anyway.

"Flashing lights, flashing lights. You got me faded, faded, faded." Michael smiled as he mimicked the sound of an echo from his lyrics.

Bella laughed at his playful manner, then decided to mess with him a bit. She bit her lip and scooted closer. "Baby, I want you." She mocked him. "Can't keep your eyes off my fatty, daddy, I want you." Michael looked away and also bit his lip. Their minds were a mangled mess, they weren't thinking straight.

"Drunk in love... I want you." Michael sang, then turned around and pushed Bella down against the seat of the piano. He hovered over her a long minute, allowing the lustful tension swarm them. Bella's heart pounded against her chest, and her lips seemed to ache as they craved to have Michael's against hers.

They exchanged no words, but they didn't need to, as their eyes spoke for them. Michael couldn't fight the tension any longer, he allowed himself to crash his lips onto Bella's full ones. Sparks seemed to fly everywhere, or maybe that was just their drunken minds playing tricks on them again, and their hearts raced in sync.

Electricity sprung out from their lips and into their bodies. Bella ran her fingers through Michael's curly hair and Michael ran his hands along Bella's sides, fumbling with the hem of her shirt.

The two allowed their scenario to escalate, and the next thing they knew— they two were in bed together, doing things that should only be shared amongst themselves.