Lore Info

This is a small section (may not be small) just giving a bit of info about the lore, in case there's anything you didn't know, or even if you don't know anything about the lore because you actually have a social life. Also don't forget to vote if you like it.
______________________________________________________

Tonal Architect- Some of the most intelligent and prestigious Dwemer engineers able to tone Mundus (the mortal plane) to their will.

Bthuand Mzahnch- A Tonal Architect  under Kagrenac. He disagreed with Kagrenac's decision to alter the heart of Lorkhan.

Kagrenac- The Chief Tonal Architect responsible for the creation of the Numidium and the three tools able to alter the heart of Lorkhan, Sunder, Keening and Wraithguard, after the heart was discovered deep in Red Mountain.

The Heart of Lorkhan- The Heart of the God Lorkhan. It is a powerful artefact that was buried by the Aedra in the depths of Red Mountain.

Numidium- A huge dwemer animunculi that Kagrenac wished to use as a god and war machine to the Dwemer.

Sunder- A hammer able to create a specific amount and quality of power from the heart.

Keening- A short blade able to focus power created by Sunder.

Wraithguard- A gauntlet able to stop the fatal effects of the other tools.

Lorkhan- Lorkhan was a God that tricked the et'Ada (original spirits) into creating Mundus and his heart was taken and sent to Nirn by Trinimac and Auriel.

Animunculi- How the Dwemer referred to their automatons.

The Calling- A power that only the Dwemer and members of the Psijic Order are capable of, it allows the users to communicate over immensely long distances through their minds.

The War of The Crag- A war between the Falmer and the Dwemer fought for centuries after the Dwemer blinded and enslaved them many years before.

King Dumac- King of the Dwemer and Kagrenac's only superior (possibly equal). Dumac was good friends with Indoril Nerevar and was the reason behind the First Council's creation.

Indoril Nerevar- The Leader of the Chimer ( Modern day Dunmer) of Resdayn (Modern day Morrowind)

First Council- This was a council established during the 1E by King Dumac and Nerevar in order to form an alliance to fight the invading Nords. This was made up of King Dumac, Indoril Nerevar and Nerevar's three advisors: Sotha Sil, Almalexia and Vivec.

Sotha Sil- The wisest advisor to Indaril Nerevar and referred to as Magician, Tinkerer and The Clockwork God. Later a member of the infamous Tribunal and the anticipation of Azura. It is said that he was reshaping the world from his hidden clockwork city.

Almalexia- Another advisor to Indoril Nerevar and his wife. Almalexia was referred to as the Healing Mother, Lady of Mercy and Almalexia the Warden. She is the anticipation of Boethiah.

Vivec- The final advisor to Indoril Nerevar and known as The Poet, The Warrior-Poet and the anticipation of Mephala. Vivec was a hermaphrodite (Male and Female) and is half Chimer and half Dunmer. This allows him to represent duality.

The Tribunal- The original name of Nerevar's three advisors before the First Council and the name of them after the War of The First Council and the transforming of the Chimer to the Dunmer. This later became a religion when the Tribunal became living, immortal 'gods'.

The War of The First Council- A war between the Dwemer and the Chimer after Nerevar disagreed with the usage of the Heart of Lorkhan for Kagrenac's needs for power. The War climaxed with the disappearance of the Dwemer, the creation of the Tribunal through the use of the Heart and the transformation of the Chimer to the Dunmer by Azura.