Azazel (person)

Azazel is the altered demonic version of Alicks, that he made shortly after losing Reiko. He is controlled by his demonic conscious Jezebel who fried his brain rendering his speech limited to only a demon language, so no outside forces can manipulate him and giving him no sense of right and wrong. He loves the thrill of killing anything and anyone, not stopping for no one including his own mother. He only understands a few words in human language being; "Reiko", "Jezebel" and "Meow".

Appearance
Azazel has very altered body than Alicks does, for he is a full demon instead of partial. He has a large makeshift eye bandage over his left eye as he tore it out, and the only thing there is a gaping hole with a red dot inside indicating some sort of demonic "eye". His hair is spikes and unkept from being feral for years. He grew horns that sprout above his ears and taper up in a curving fashion as well as having extra tattoos. His attire consists of chains that used to bind him in a prison and golden armoured pants. His left arm has horns growing from his shoulder and his body is covered in tattoos and scars. He only speaks in a demon language and growls, but occasionally says "meow" at times.

Weapons
Azazel uses only his fists and claws as well as his shoulders horns to ram creatures. His fangs are elongated and sometimes stick out of his mouth while it's closed giving him a large vicious bite that can severely injure. His claws are extremely sharp and can cause a freezing burn to whatever he cuts with them. Sometimes he uses his chains to wrap foes to utterly eviscerate and disembowel while they thrash about helplessly.

Story
After Reiko died at the hands of humans, Alicks couldn't live with himself knowing that he let this happen. As a penance he tore out his left eye and asked Jezebel for guidance. She had him become a full fledged demon frying his brain in the process but kept the memories that made him want this in the first place, with no will power to stop her influence she easily was able to control and use him as a ruthless killing machine to cause chaos to the world. She keeps his anger fueled by speaking his trigger word and appearing to him in her physical form when she's not inside his head. Merciless and without remorse Azazel struck down any and everything in his path, bunnies, children, women, and men were all struck down and devoured by this monster and Jezebel only encouraged his "excellent" behavior. He keeps going as long as Jezebel tells him to because after all she is his version of the one who's he lost.

Fun facts
Although Azazel says "meow" he's not really fond of cats or anything living at that fact. He was so distraught that his conscious literally became a sick and twisted version of Reiko that was full of hatred and malice. Just like Alicks he can't swim but unlike Alicks he's a straight carnivore. His teeth are all sharpened and can bite through steel. His mother had him chained to the ground on a remote island that was visited by adventures resulting in his escape. He loves Jezebel very much and is almost like a big brother to her.