Zelda Jewels

Zelda Octavia Jewels is the reclusive, mature eldest daughter of Vera and older sister of Alexis. She is very fond of guns and any type of item that shoots projectiles. She is usually calm and collected but can change demeanor after brutally gunning someone down, showing extreme satisfaction and smiling afterwards. She is 5 foot 8 inches and 600 years of age, with her birthday being February 2.

Appearance
Zelda is a tall female vampire that wears a all black commander battle outfit. She has a small amount of freckles and golden eyes, identical to Alexis apart from the fact that her left eye is missing, resulting in her wearing a black eyepatch, and has fragile skin resulting in easy bruising if engaged in hand to hand combat. She also has one "blitz line" type tattoo on either side of her face. She is the only member of her family clan that doesn't have the "devil horns" because of her wiry hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She speaks in a slight Russian accent.

Weapon
Zelda primarily used her Mauser "broomstick" pistol and dual Uzis, but can sometimes be seen using various other guns and ranged weapons like bow and arrows and throwing stars. Her favorite weapon would be her signature tactic, a "Hellfire"

Story
Zelda's father is one of her most hated enemies, Ricardo, who she doesn't care about since he didn't care for her. She cared a lot for her mother however and little sister whom she would steal things for to make her happy. After being exiled from the family clan she ditched the traditional fur lined clothes for a military cap she found and normal everyday clothes such as a plain shirt and jeans. She would often fight with the other kids she'd meet with on their travels. She was kidnapped along with her younger sister Alexis and was beaten merciless along with her. She didn't let them go away without a fight and even bit off one of their fingers before being kidnapped along with her little sister. After witnessing her mother die in her little sister's arms, she went off to train to become a expert ranged soldier, and even went to form her own platoon of experts to spread an iron rule over the kingdom her little sister so desperately wanted. Her signature technique the "Hellfire", which is a merciless, all-out "firing squad" move from every member of her 9 man squad using every bullet from every weapon to utterly destroy anything in the way. Shorty after she throws a live grenade and walks away as Alice her right hand shoots it, blowing the remaining victims up. Although she loves her sister more than anything in the world, she doesn't approve the side activities and extreme risks she takes.

Fun facts
Just like her mother Zelda absolutely loves peaches. She knows the past of her mother but doesn't hold her to any lower standards because of it. She's extremely mature ever since a young age and is extremely intelligent. She had a pet turtle named "Roger" that she ended up losing making her cry for the rest of the day. Zelda and her top officer Alice love to get coffees together. She doesn't like her clan's traditional fur lined outfits, but favored more militaristic outfits even going so far to cry for a general's hat. She lost her eye to wolverine when she was a toddler, cutting her depth perception in half. Her fox companion Hailey is a hybrid fennec and red fox breed like her sister Alexis' Kupkake, as well as being Kupkake's sister.