Reiko Takasuki

Reiko is a dragon-girl hybrid that traveled with Alicks during the time of their child hood. She was thought to be dead but was revived and experimented on. Reiko is technically 540 but she's biologically 27 years old with her birthday being October 10.

Appearance
Reiko has messy unkept black hair and a very pale complexion. She has emerald eyes and scales on select parts of her body and two dark grey sharpened horns protruding from the top of her skull as well as large "elvish" ears. Her teeth are razor sharp and have two that protrude from her mouth on both corners, her tongue is forked and has three scales on her face that are symmetrical as well. Her attire consists of either a kimono or a "punk" attire that consists of leather boots and a jacket. She talks in a Japanese flair.

Weapons
Reiko owns a sword that is adorned with dragon scales. She has two sheathes for the one sword, one on her hip and one on her back which gives her extra options in engaging a battle. She holds her sword in a "reverse grip" style that lets her excel in close combat but not at range. Due to experimentations at a young age she has the ability to implement an electric charge to her sword generating said charge from her claws. Her claws themselves are razor sharp and so are her teeth. She has the ability to become a "true dragon", by giving her heart an electric charge and becoming a "Liūng" type dragon.

Story
Reiko was once an orphan. She found an ironic friendship with a vampire child who was afraid of the very thing she was; a dragon. The two surprisingly became friends and would have adventures together. This child's name was Alicks, and this was his very best friend whom he'd protect with his life. Through their adventures Reiko grown to like Alicks but their relationship was cut short as they were attacked viciously by a group of monsters. Alicks was chased off as Reiko was cornered and brutally mutilated. She died almost instantly but awoken to find herself in a dim chamber being revived by various lines and cords. She then found out that she was resurrected and used as a test subject for genetic enhancement. For years she was experimented on by generations of scientists as the drugs and formula prolonged her life, and after a accident in the Laboratory she finally found the moment to break free and so she did. She wrecked havoc on the scientists and freed her fellow test subject, a guy modified to turn his body into smoke only know by his nickname "Loki". Together they left the lab in ruins and left the crumbling mass behind finding themselves in a remote desert.
They traveled east towards the morning sun and found a small oasis that showed tracks in a specific direction that led off into a small black line on the scorched horizon, naturally they continued on that way and came across a ruined sand blown palace that housed broken statues of animal headed deities. A woman acknowledged their presence to their surprise and offered them her hospitality, which Loki accepted instantly, whereas Reiko herself reluctantly. The woman's name was Masika and she offered a place among her subordinates that they could join and so they did. However later on she would betray Masika for allegiance with the Jewels family and becoming a devout follower of Ao Kuang.

Fun facts
Reiko has scales on most of her body and her tail has been surgically removed. She has the ability to "supercharge" her heart in order to turn into a dragon with the length of 25 feet. Reiko absolutely loves Alicks and longs to see him. Her bite power is strong enough to tear off flesh with a simple yank of the gripped area, she is also capable of snapping iron with her bare teeth. Her body is highly resistant to fire but she can still feel the heat if the substance is significantly hotter like magma. She loves to eat meat and is a straight carnivore hating the taste of any type of plant-like substance except mangoes and pineapple of which she endures simply for Alicks.