Chapter 1: Unpacking In Austin Texas

Tayler's POV

We finally got to our new house here in Austin. Kayla and I have been married for 4 years now and Justin is 9 years old. Gosh that boy grows fast. While Kayla was out shopping for school cloths with Justin I called Bryce to see how him and Morgan are doing.

{T-Tayler,B-Bryce}

B- Hey Tayler how is married life for you.
T- Its going great. Kayla and Justin are the best things that has ever happened to me. What about you how is married life for you.
B-Its great for us too. Oh and guess what.
T-What?

B-Morgan and I are moving to Austin in about a few weeks. Don't tell Kayla, Morgan wants it to be a surprise for her since she didn't tell Kayla that we were eloping.
T-That's great Kayla would love that. Our families are moving out here in a few months and Kayla is really missing them. After Kaedie graduated high school she moved back to La for a little while with Joey and Kayla really misses her so I am going to see if they want to move in with us since we have a 9 bedroom house for Kayla and I to raise our family in.

Bryce and I talked a little bit more till I heard Kayla and Justin come inside. "I will talk to you later Bryce. Ok bye."  I walked over to Kayla and gave her a kiss on top of her head. "Hi honey how was shopping." I asked her. "It turned out better than I thought it would go. Justin let me pick out some stuff for him to wear to school and he pick out some stuff." I pulled her aside and said"You ready to go get those dogs you were looking at online." I said to her. Her eyes lit up like a candle and said"YES YES YES YES!!!!" she said very excitedly. Kayla got Justin and we got into the car and headed to get our new puppies for the house. 

Kayla's POV

Tayler droved us to the dog shelter to find us 2 husky puppies to take home with us. As soon as we walked in I saw a white husky puppy and a black and white husky puppy and I said"Tayler I want those 2 over there." I said as I pointed to them. Tayler nodded and walked over to the lady and told her that we will take those 2 puppies right there. She nodded and took them out and Tayler and I gave them names."Luna is the white one and Rufus is the black and white one." said Tayler. I nodded and we took them home.

{The Holder Home}

{Luna}

{Rufus}

{Rufus}

well here we are with the first chapter done of the sequel

well here we are with the first chapter done of the sequel. let me know in the comments below if you want me to write a 3rd books to this story.