Chapter 15

Gabriel's POV

"Hey Anna, where are all my-" Anna's cellphone cut me off. Her ringtone went off.

"Gabe be quiet for a minute," she said and answered her phone with a confused look on her face.

"Where in the world are all of my- ahh there they are." I mummbled to myself, finally finding my stash of smarties. I opened the jar and started to eat my smarties, package by package, until Anna came bursting into the kitchen looking terrified.

"Gabe we have to get to the hospital now!" She said grabbing her keys. "Let's go! Now!"

"Wow, why? What happened?!" I said dropping the candy in my hand.

"Its Luc! Come on!" She ran out the door and i followed quickly sliding shoes on.

"What happened?" I asked on our way to the hospital.

"I dont know! They wouldn't tell me. They said they have to wait until we arrived." She said panicking.

"Anna I'm sure he's fine. He's gonna be fine." I said trying to convince myself more than her. "He has to be fine. He's gonna ask Micheal- Michael!! I have to call Michael!" I took out my phone and pressed the call button next to Michaels name.

*ring*
*ri- "Gabe? Hey what's up?"

"You have to go to the hospital right now!"

"Wow what?! Wait what happened?!" He asked. He sounded scared.

"It's Luc! We don't know what happened but just get to the hospital as soon as you can! I'm sure he'll really wanna see you." I said a bit more calm.

"I'm on it. I'll see you there!" He said and then hung up the phone.

"I hope Luci is ok," Anna said worried.

"Anna he'll be fine. Just drive."

Michael's POV

"Hey Cassie!" I said knocking on his door after getting off the phone with Gabe. "Castiel!" I had my shoes and I was slipping them on.

He opened the door. "What do you want?!"

"Do you think Dean can give you a ride this morning? I have to run to the hospital. Something about Lucifer." He must've really noticed the worried look on my face because his voice and face softened up right away.

"Oh yes of course. I'll call him." He said pulling out his phone.

"Okay thanks Cassie." I put my other shoe on and ran down the stairs, grabbed my keys and ran out to the car. I thought about texting Balthy on the way but didnt wanna risk ending up in the hospital like Luc. "I hope he's okay." I started to worry more and noticed a tear run down my cheek.

I parked Carly near the entrance and ran inside. The nurse at the front desk was very sweet and asked who I was looking to see.

"Uh Lucifer Novak." I said nervously.

"Oh we just checked him in. Are you a family member?

"Uh i-"

"Yes he's family," someone said from behind. It was Anna. I looked back at the nurse and she nodded and smiled.

"Come on Michael. I'll show you his room." She said with a smile. He must be okay. She doesn't seem very upset. I walked with Anna to his room.

"Is he okay? How is he? What happened?"

She laughed a little. "He's fine Michael. It was a car accident. T-boned on the passenger side. So he wasn't injured too bad. He has a concussion. But that's it."