Chapter 2

"Come on Mike get your lazy ass up its 10 o'clock." Balthazar said hitting me with a pillow. "I wanna finish settling in today."

I rolled over and fell onto the floor hitting my head, forgetting I slept on the couch. "Son of a bitch!"

"Ill help you move you stuff into you room so you wont have to do that again!" Balthazar yelled from the dinning room. I stood up and threw the blanket over the top of the couch and walked into the dining room. Balthazar was leaning against the counter in the kitchen reading the newspaper.

"Wheres Castiel?" I asked.

"Finishing up his room I believe." I nodded. "Eat some breakfast." He said and tossed me a granola bar. "Then ill help you move your furniture into your room." I nodded and sat down at the table. After a few moments of silence he spoke again. "So did you meet any other new people besides that Dean fella."

"Yea we met a girl named Charlie. She seemed pretty cool. And I literally ran into the captain of the school baseball team, Lucifer."

He raised and eyebrow at me. "Lucifer? And how did that go?"

"Well he said 'watch where youre going!'. Then I apologised and he kinda gave me this weird look and just said 'yea you better be'. Man, cant wait for school." I finished sarcastically.

"What kind of look? Like the 'im gonna kill you' look? Or the 'wait I havent seen you here before' look?" Balthazar asked.

"Maybe a little bit of the last one but it looked a little different. Kinda like he regretted yelling at me I guess. I dont know. Im probably just imagining things." I said and finished my granola bar. "Okay lets get moving stuff."
He nodded and put down the newspaper and followed me into the entryway where all of our unpacked stuff still was. "Okay ill take this end." Walking over to the back end of the bed frame. We turned the frame on its side and lifted it. Balthazar went backwards slowly up the stairs. "Man Mike, why'd you have to have a queen bed. Its not like youre sleeping with anybody." I rolled my eyes but he took my silence a different way than I intended. He stopped going up the stairs and looked around the bed frame and at me. "Right?"

"Seriously?!"

"Oh right. Not yet." He said and kept moving.

"I just like having a bigger bed."

"Well when you feel that comfortable in a relationship make sure I know so I know when to be out of the house."

"How about we save the sex talk! Okay?!" I yelled. He just laughed. We moved the frame through the doorway into my room and set it down on the wall next to my door with room for a bed side table. "Now the matress." I said. We did the same with the matress and we put it on the bed frame. He also helped me move my desk and tv dresser, and my tv into my room. "Okay thanks Balthy."

"Welcome." He said walking out of my room and down hall, assuming to Castiels room. I went down stairs to get all of my boxes from pictures to movies, clothes, books, blankets, pillows, games, posters, shelves and all the stuff I had to make my room mine. I opened all of the boxes to see what was in them and put the ones with blankets and pillows on my bed to save for last. I took the box with my disassembled book/movie floor shelves and a two trophy shelves with a screwdriver and a bag of screws. I took the screwdriver and screws and put together my book/movie floor shelves. I put it next to my tv dresser and took the boxes with my movies and games and books and put them on the shelves. I threw those empty boxes into the hall way. Next were my trophy wall shelves. I screwed those into the wall to the left of my bed. Then Balthazar came into my room again. "We forgot your headboard to your bed."

"Ughh. Ok." I said and set down the screw driver and followed him down the stairs. We carried that up the stairs the same as the others. He left and went down stairs this time. I put my headboard behind my bed and screwed it in. I pushed it against the wall where I wanted it and put down the screws and screwdriver. About 2 and a half hours passed and I finally finished setting up my room with everything in its place. I collapsed on my newly made bed to finally catch my breath. After a couple minutes there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said.