chapter 8 - Lunatic

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.07 "Night School", in BHHS' cafeteria, Stacie and Stiles burst through the doors while everyone else followed.

Derek: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside of BHHS, Stiles and Scott were standing nearby the door.

Ari and Lydia were on their way to the door.

"Hey, Lydia," Stiles told her. Lydia ignored him as she and Ari walked past. "You look like... you're gonna ignore me."

From 1.07 "Night School", outside BHHS, Jackson and Allison were walking toward the school ahead of them.

"Hey, Allison," Jackson told her.

Allison turned back to him with a small smile. "You have this look like you're about to say 'Be careful'." 

  Lydia looked at them from next to the car. She looked a little jealous.   

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", there were flashes of Scott, Derek and Tara running from the hunters.

Scott as leaning against the tree, looking at Derek. "Who are they?"

"Hunters, the kind who have been hunting us for centuries," Derek answered.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside BHHS, a red SUV's car horn honking made Scott and Allison look toward it, the driver getting out.

"That's my dad," Allison told him.

The head hunter, Chris, looked at Scott.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Chris stepped forward, lowering his crossbow.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside BHHS, Chris looked at Scott, smiling.

Scott was in too much shock.

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in the Argent House, in Allison's room, Scott and Allison sat on her bed, looking at a picture of Chris and Kate.

"Who's this?" Scott asked.

"That's my dad's sister, Kate," Allison answered.

  From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in the road, Kate cocked the rifle, looking around. "Come on!" She fired the gun. "Come on!"  

From 1.07 "Night School", outside of BHHS, Stacie, Stiles, Scott and Ari were talking.

"It wants us in its pack," Scott told them, sighing, looking away to the deputy, waiting for him to be out of earshot. "But I think we have to get rid of our old pack."

"What do you mean?" Stacie asked. "What old pack?"

Scott answered slowly first. "Allison."

"Jackson," Ari went on. She hesitated for a second. "Lydia."

Scott looked at Stacie and Stiles. "Both of you."

Stiles and Stacie realized.

Stiles turned his head away, slowly looked at Ari and Scott. "The Alpha doesn't wanna kill us."

Ari slowly took in a deep breath.

Scott turned away.

Ari hesitated, looking down guiltily. "It wants us to do it."

Scott and Allison were talking.

  "Right now, I don't--I don't feel like I can trust you," Allison told him.