chapter 2 - Second Chance At First Line

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Beacon Hill Preserve, Scott slowly turned around to see the creature as it leaped toward him, making him fall to the forest floor.

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Scott screamed, turning over and trying to use a tree branch on the ground to hold onto, but the creature dragged him closer, biting him. 

Scott looked up, screaming in pain.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", on the road, Scott raised his red hoodie, looking at the bite on his side, oozing blood.

Scott: (voice over from 1.01 Wolf Moon) "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside the BHHS, Scott and Stiles walked toward the school.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asked.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in class, the vice principal opened the door for Allison. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent."

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in class, Ari and Stacie sat next to each other, exchanging weird, uncomfortable smiles.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the school hallway, Allison and Ari were standing at their lockers on one side of the hall.

Scott, Stacie and Stiles were across the hall, watching them.

Lydia joined them.

Allison looked in between Ari and Lydia. "I'm sorry, are you guys related?"

"We're cousins," Lydia told her. "That's Arielle, but we like to call her Ari."

Stiles watched as Ari walked outside.

"She probably doesn't let people get too close," Stacie told them. "Not after Adriana disappeared."

"Yeah...." Stiles trailed off. "I couldn't imagine losing my twin sister."

"We're fraternal, they're identical," Stacie told him. "Kinda hurts worse."

Scott looked at Stacie. "You used to be close with them."

Stacie shook her head, looking down. "It's took weird now. It actually hurts. Even after all this time."

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the school, hallway, Jackson pushed Scott against his locker. "What the hell is going on with you, McCall?"

"I can see, heard and smell things that I should be able to see hear and smell," Scott told him. 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Tara was running through the woods, chasing the creature.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", at Lydia's party, Derek was standing behind Stacie in the shadows. They looked at each other.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the woods, Derek was closer to Scott and Stiles. "What are you doing here?"

Scott noticed Tara behind him, looking at her for a moment.

Tara looked at him in confusion, as if she recognized something about him.

Stiles looked at Scott. "That was Derek Hale. I think the girl is his younger sister Tara. Their family? They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago."

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside of the animal clinic, Scott walked Allison to her car. "Do you think maybe you'd like to go to that party with me?"

Allison smiled. "Definitely yes."