Chapter 30.

It's Friday. Luke's game is today and I know he's nervous. But I'm going to be there cheering him along and I know his family flew out for the game as well. I'm excited to see them again and tonight after the game were having a family dinner at my parents house where his family will meet mine.

I'm getting ready right now and putting on some skinny jeans along with white high top converse and my Kuechly jersey. I decided to leave my blonde hair down and straight as I just have light makeup on, only my mascara. Making sure to put on sunscreen because it's hot out and I don't want to get sunburnt.

My sister Ariel and my mom also decided to join me as well as my brothers Logan and Wesley. Logan's blonde hair is short and he has on a Panther's jersey along with a pair of shorts and sperry's.

"You ready?" Logan asks me after I take a sip from my water bottle.

"Yeah.  Are we leaving now?"

"Yeah, I think we're just waiting on mom now.  You know Callie I haven't gotten the chance to say anything but I just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you that you have Luke.  He's a pretty classy guy."

"Thanks Logan.  That means a lot to me."

I get up from the bar stool and hug my older brother.  I close my eyes as he wraps his arms around me.  My mom and Ariel come downstairs and all four of us leave in our mom's car. 

...

Making our way to the Bank of America stadium my mom parks the car and we get out. I hook arms with Wesley as we make our way to show them our ticket along with our badges that Luke gave us so that we could sit with his family.

After we showed the security guard our badges, we walked over to the direction of our seats.  I've always loved watching football.  Just being in the stadium gives me chills, especially when the team runs out onto the field and the crowd cheers for them.

They were playing the Bears.

As soon as we find our seats Eileen and Tom give me a hug and I introduce them to my family.  I also hug his brothers John and Henry as well and introduce them to my family. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you.  I've heard a lot of great things about you all," my mom told them.

"It's nice to meet you all as well.  Luke has nothing but great things about you all."

"Thank you," my mom said with a smile on her face.

We all sat down in our seats with John on my left and Ariel on my right. The game was starting now and the players are running out onto the field as the fire shoots out.

  The game was starting now and the players are running out onto the field as the fire shoots out