Chapter 16.

LUKE KUECHLY WITH MYSTERY GIRL SOLVED

It is confirmed that the North Carolina Panthers linebacker is, in fact, taken.  His agent, Kyle, has just released a statement down below:

"Luke Kuechly, is dating Callie Ryan, granddaughter of Joseph Ryan, who is the Panthers offensive coordinator.  They are starting out in this new relationship and couldn't be happier.  Luke and Callie would appreciate their privacy at this time while they are still settling into this relationship.  Friends and family close to the couple are very happy for them and excited to see what the year has in store for them."

As are we.  They look super happy together that you can't help but be happy for them!  

Check in for more on hollywoodlife.com

It's a week later after the accusations of us being a couple started.  I look to my right and see Luke biting his nails.  I've come to realize that it seems like he does this when he is nervous and anxiously awaiting my thoughts about the article.  

"I like it a lot," I tell him.

"Really? You do?" 

"Honest."

"Oh, thank God." He breathes out a sigh of relief.  

"Does your family know about me?"  I asked.

"Yeah, I actually told them about you the moment I met you."

I feel like my heart is beating faster just by hearing that.  

"You okay?" He asks his eyebrows furrowed and his face etched with concern.

"Me?  Yeah, I'm fine."  I lie.  

I lean over and press my lips to his.  Every time we kiss it feels like my heart is soaring with happiness.  Keeping this secret from him is harder than I thought, but I'm not ready to tell him yet.  It takes a lot for me to even tell a friend about it.  How the hell am I going to be able to tell my boyfriend?  

•••

Luke had to go to the stadium later on in the day because he wanted to work out and check out films from previous games.  My phone starts ringing so I pull it out of my pocket and answer it.  

"Hello?"  I ask.

"Hey Callie!"  

"Who is this?" 

"It's Lexi, Thomas's girlfriend."

"Oh right, sorry.  I didn't check the caller ID.  What's up?"

"It's fine.  I was actually wondering if you wanted to to hang out today?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"Great!"

I gave her my address and we talked for a little bit more before hanging up.  We were just going to go shopping at the mall.  After the dinner at Cam's place, me and Lexi got really close so we exchanged numbers and decided to hang out more often.  We also decided that my sister Ariel was going to come shopping with us too since she wanted to get out.  

Once we got to the mall we decided to go into H&M, PINK, and Forever 21.  I got quite a few bags, which I'm happy about because I've been needing some new clothes.  Ariel got the most out of Lexi and I because she's the biggest spender I know.  When we finished shopping we went to the food court to get some food because food.  

When I'm super hungry and I don't get my food right away, I get moody.  

We went into the Panda Express line and I got my favorite, orange chicken and fried rice.  I get it every single time I come here and I won't ever get tired of it.  It's the best.  After we got our food we went and found an empty table to sit at to eat.  There weren't a lot of people here today, thankfully.  I hate it when the mall is so jammed packed because it makes it uncomfortable for me.  

"How much longer are you here for, Callie?"  Lexi asks me as she moves her black hair to the right side, making her fair skin stand out more.

"Unfortunately, I leave in three more days." I frown.

"Well, damn.  Your coming back after you graduate though right?"

"Yeah, that's the plus side to this.  But that's three months away."

This break has gone by way too fast.  I wish it would all just slow down a little bit.  I don't know.  Maybe it was because I stayed back in Kansas for the first month of break that it feels like its just now speeding by.  

"So are you and Thomas dating?" Ariel asks Lexi.

Lexi's cheeks turn red. 

"Yeah," she says quietly.  Her cheeks turn red.

"How long have you guys been dating for?"

"Three years.  He's really sweet."

Ariel wanted to know more about them so Lexi told her.  Their relationship is so cute.  Lexi was telling us that it's sometimes hard dating a famous football player because your under the public eye a lot of times but she said it gets easier as time goes on and that you just have to trust each other.  Ariel talked about the guy she's dating but then we talk about anything and everything.

Lexi was one of the few girls I clicked at the get to together and I'm glad I at least made some friends in the WAGS group.  Lexi was telling me that some of them can be a real bitch and stuck up snobs who spend their boyfriend or husband's money like it's theirs.  That kind of lifestyle is just so unreal to me for some reason.  I've never lived that way where you don't have to worry about money and can spend over a thousand dollars a day.  My families not poor, but my dad has always taught us to spend our money wisely and has always given us a spending amount.  Somehow it just kind of stuck with me.  

  I'm not looking forward to going back to Kansas this time.  Usually I am.  

But now that I have Luke, it's going to make it ten times harder to leave. 

___________________

When I was writing the WAGS part I was thinking of the show WAGS.  Who else loves that show?  My favorites are Barbie, Olivia, & Natalie.  Sophia, Olivia's sister, just brings too much drama and is my least favorite on the show.  What about you?!

Don't be a silent reader! :D

>read, like, comment<