800 Followers/Valentine's Special - Marigold and Liddan

"Hello, this is Katie the Terrible here with your favorite next-gen couple Liddan and Marigold." 

The two sit across from Katie, wondering who she's talking to, but feel too polite to interrupt her. Instead, they share an awkward glance back at one another, perhaps coming up with an escape plan, but are cut off by Katie once again.

"Currently, these two--story wise--aren't really a couple, but you know what, you all like them so gosh darn much, I figured why not use them for this."

"I'm sorry," Marigold lifted her hand politely, as though she were in class or something, waiting to be called on. "What are we doing here?" 

"Glad you asked," Katie crossed her legs, laughing towards no one in particular before speaking again, "the two of you will answer a bunch of questions about your relationship so our audience can get to know more about how you two get it on."

"We don't, we don't get it on," Liddan answered quickly, some sorrow riding his voice as Marigold quickly elbowed him in the side. 

"Okay," Katie nodded her head, perking up in her seat as she brought her hands together, "let's go ahead and begin!" 

Who is the most affectionate?

"Definitely me," Marigold answered swiftly. 

"Nah, I'm the more affectionate." Liddan retorted. 

"That is so not true," Marigold turned to face Liddan, determined to win this one, "I am so affectionate." 

"Yeah, who's the one who brings in fresh flowers for you every morning?" 

"Those are flowers from my garden, and I told you to stop doing that! If you do it every morning I'll be out of flowers by the end of the month."

"Okay, but who's the one who comes from behind to kiss your neck whenever the other is cooking pasta." 

"Weirdly specific, and it's only you because you never cook, at all!" 

"I cook sometimes."

"Cereal does not count. Even when you fix it for someone else." 

Liddan was silent for a moment, before nodding his head and say, "Fine, but I still think I'm the more affectionate."

Big spoon/Little spoon?

Liddan wrapped his arms around Marigold, answering the question with only a gesture. "Yeah, it's usually Liddan, except when his arm falls asleep." Marigold looks at Liddan's now false arm, pursing her lips as she realized they hadn't had the chance to spoon since the arm went away. "Granted, now that might not be a problem....so..."

Most common argument?

"Um," Liddan rolled his head back, trying to come up with a solid answer, "I think the most common one would be me freeloading." 

"Yeah, I think you're right," Marigold nodded, "whenever I get a bit annoyed with Liddan as a roommate, I tend to kinda get on him about how he's sorta freeloading."

"Granted, that isn't the case anymore since I'm living in the house alone," Liddan shrugged, "well, except Lugi. But still, you'd be impressed I think, I'm keeping the house in check."

"I'd love to stop by, but you know, someone hasn't written up to the point yet."

The two look at Katie, who sits in frustration, shuffling her papers as she tried to ignore the comment.

Favorite inside joke?

"Oh, gay tired," Marigold answered flatly, receiving a fair look of confusion from Katie. She looked at Liddan for some form of support, but he had dropped his face into his hands in both laughter and shame. She shook her head and tried to quickly explain what it meant. "Okay, it's like when you're so tired, you can't think straight. So you're gay tired."