Chapter 1 Lonly.

Tuesday August 13 6:05 am:Okay I'm starting out today quick...ok first things first I've gotta get some food and water but how as he wiggles his eye brow... Oh yes! I have an idea I'll try to get into Costco but at the same time I gotta multitask and walk there meanwhile thinking how. *After a while of walking* oh I have an idea what if I act like I'm some woman's husband!? Wait no dammit ah whatever I guess I'll keep thinking. *Later once at the Costco* shit! I still haven't thought of a thing! Hmm *as he is looking around he spots a man which kinda looks like him and then stops to check his phone* *quickly he runs up quickly yet carefully and slows down as he gets close then trots by the man and pickpockets the man which normally he always accomplishes but as he does it the man puts his phone in the pocket by his wallet as the man notices him take his wallet and speed walking away** as then the man sprints up from behind him and tackles him pinning him as then the man punches him and says fucking asshole bum this is why your on the street and all alone!*at that moment a straight faced man in a white tux runs into the scene and pulls out a taser and tasers him then pushing the man off him saying  are you alright sir? As then the man notices that he had his wallet and had the Costco membership card pulled out and notices it was his fault but he was just hungry thirsty and lonely. Then the man in the tux pulls him aside and says what's your name in a stern voice as then he says sheepishly Josh j j Josh is my name but everyone calls me butterfly boy cause my only friends are animals as josh says stuttering and scared the man in the tux could tell that he accidentally scared the josh that he was going to jail and the man in the tux could also tell that the part where the man said to josh this is why your on the street and alone! that it obviously hit him really hard.
As  then the man said to josh I'm agent James from the society of humanity of testing but just call me J for short but any way we have an offer for you whi *as Josh rudely interrupts and says 1st of all just call me bb by the way and 2nd of all who is we?* ok fine bb and we is the society of humanity testing and as I was saying before I was rudely inter *as bb interrupts again and says sorry**then J takes a deep breath frustrated and then continues and says* anyway we have a offer for you which you may like. Okay bb says. Okay so the offer/test is where you have to stay awake for 7 days with a pill which will keep you awake and friendly to your other 5 neighbours and just to inform the treatment is safe and you will be fed good food in a good environment  and the lunch routine is breakfast lunch and dinner and if you agree to this test you shall get $1.000.000 dollars alongside with a house an food after the test and besides at least you won't be lonely so deal?