cock sucking giraffes

Every giraffe is a cocksucker. This is because they had a deal with the whales at one point (I won't specify what it was, that's up to your imagination) but the whales found out that they were being used. They dropped the deal with the giraffes and the giraffes ran off to create all evil that is known to this world.

It is the giraffes that are to blame for everything gone wrong in this world. Everything political, social, and economic is their fault. They even created Steve and Joe.

Steve and Joe are two men, created to destroy everything that humans love. They are brothers and love the misery of others. Computer not working? Steve and Joe. Damaged items you bought online? Steve and Joe. Crying baby? Steve and Joe. Cancer? Yep, Steve and Joe.

That is why giraffes are evil cock suckers. Now, there are people who suck the cocks of giraffes. Why? Because they are the lowest of the low. They are traitors and side with the giraffes rather than us.

I give you full permission to call anyone that you dislike a "dirty giraffe cocksucker!"

Also, happy new year! Unless you're reading this after the new year, then I'll just say fuck you because you should've gotten here before to read my glorious story that totally isn't a waste of time.