☆t w e n t y s i x

B-Joo walked into the jewelry store, clutching his wallet with his shaking hand

B-Joo walked into the jewelry store, clutching his wallet with his shaking hand. The door made a slight jingle as he creaked it open, and he was greeted by a tall man holding several different rings.

"Hello, sir." He said, smiling at B-Joo. "What can I help you with?"

B-Joo sighed. "I'm looking for a wedding ring."

The man behind the counter grinned. "If you look over here, we have several different rings. What types of styles does your wife like?"

"Actually, I'm looking for a ring for my husband." B-Joo said, shrugging. "And, I don't really know what type of rings he likes. He does enjoy gold."

The cashier nodded and lifted up a tray of rings, placing them in front of B-Joo.

"Any of these catch your eye, sir?" He asked, writing something on his clipboard. B-Joo studied over the rings, a confused expression on his face. One that did catch his eye was a shiny gold one, at the very edge of the tray.

It was smooth and soft, and B-Joo was reminded of Hansol whenever he would look at the ring. He pointed at it and the cashier smiled.

"Great choice." He said, ringing up the price. "I'm sure your fiancée's going to love you for this."

"Yeah, I'm sure he will."

********

"It's graduation day, Joo. Aren't you excited?" Hansol asked, a slightly worried expression on his face.

"What?" B-Joo asked, snapping out of his trance and coming back into reality. "Oh, yeah. I'm excited, I guess. Just thinking."

"About what?" Hansol asked.

"You. Us." B-Joo ran his fingers along the ring in his pocket, taking a deep breath. Today was the day. Hansol smiled and rested his head on B-Joo's shoulder.

"I'm glad." B-Joo nervously smiled and nodded.

"We're here!" Gohn shouted, putting the car into park and stepping out. "You guys ready to graduate?" The members nodded and exchanged small talk as they made their way towards the courtyard.

"Finally." Nakta grumbled, climbing out of the back of the car. Hansol and B-Joo slowly followed, their hands intertwined. They ran into a few of their school friends and talked for a bit, not having much better to do until the ceremony started.

Eventually it did, with the principal tapping the mic a few times to get everyone's attention. The students and parents all gathered and took their seats.

"Students." The principal began, resting her hands on the podium and glancing around the crowd. "I have seen many come and go, just like you. But I can tell you that you're special. Each of you as an individual has their own talents and skills. I hope you will all use those to your advantage."

She went on and on about how great the students were. It seemed she genuinely enjoyed being their principal. But B-Joo couldn't pay attention. Every time his fingers grazed the ring, he seemed to panic even more. Hansol noticed something was wrong, but decided to brush it off as nothing.

"In conclusion, this year has been one of the greatest for me here at Daegu High. I trust that you all will become successful individuals, and set a good example for your kids." She paused and smiled, small wrinkle lines forming at the corners of her lips.

"And with that, you all have officially graduated." A loud cheer erupted from the crowd, as everyone rushed to throw up their caps and shout in relief. Hansol pulled B-Joo into a soft kiss. He didn't care who was watching. B-Joo smiled as he pulled away from the hyung, grabbing his cheeks and poking them slightly.

"Hansollie..." B-Joo mumbled, taking his hands and rubbing his thumb on Hansol's soft nails. "I really love you."

Hansol blushed and looked away, nearly unable to make eye contact.

"I have to tell you something." They both said at the same time. B-Joo chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. "You go first." He said plainly.

Hansol nodded and squeezed the younger one's hands, glancing over B-Joo's soft gown.

"Joo, I'm..." Hansol began, unable to find words. "...I'm moving."

B-Joo giggled and his expression turned into a bit of a worried one.

"Moving?" He questioned as he nudged Hansol slightly on the shoulder. Hansol nodded, staring at his feet. "What do you mean 'moving'?"

"I'm going to college." Hansol said plainly. B-Joo sighed in relief.

"Well, obviously. I'll just come visit your dorm every once in awhile. You'll still be in Daegu, anyways." Hansol shook his head as if to say no.

"B-Joo, I'm going to college... in America." He said, his voice cracking a bit. B-Joo gasped.

"America?" Hansol nodded, still avoiding eye contact. B-Joo felt tears welling up in his eyes as his finger brushed the ring once again.

"But-"

"Joo, I'm sorry. I've been dreaming about this opportunity since I was in kindergarten. I can't give it up now. I've already been accepted." Hansol stated, finally looking at B-Joo directly and grabbing his palms.

B-Joo could feel tears slowly sliding down his cheeks, and Hansol was fighting the urge to cry as well. The other members stood around them, forming a sort of circle, celebrating their accomplishments.

"Hansol," B-Joo managed to spit out in between sobs. "What's going to happen to us?"

He grazes the ring once more in his pocket, making an internal decision not to pull it out.

"Let's just make the most of the time we have left."

//Guys I am high key sorry I haven't been writing in awhile but the story will be finished tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully this chapter doesn't suck. I really love you all.\\