vi.

The next morning, B-Joo woke up next to Hansol in his bed

The next morning, B-Joo woke up next to Hansol in his bed. (No they hadn't done anything, sorry) He found that Hansol was already staring at him before he was awake. He smiled sweetly and B-Joo kissed him softly on the forehead.

"Morning." Hansol cooed.

"Morning." B-Joo brushed a loose strand of Hansol's pale blue hair behind his ear and began to giggle

"What's so funny?" Hansol said, confused.

"I just remembered you almost busting your ass running back to the car." B-Joo said, busing into a fit of laughter.

"Oh shut up." Hansol said, a tad angry but also happy because he loved seeing B-Joo laugh.

They laid for about ten more minutes, talking about random stuff, when they heard the other members laughing and talking from the living room.

They got up from the bed and both began to get dressed. Hansol put on a white hoodie and black skinny jeans, and began doing his concealer and eyeliner in the mirror, while B-Joo just threw on a pair of sweatpants and a long t-shirt.

They headed to the living room to see that all the members were sitting along the long coffee table, scarfing down breakfast very quickly. When Hansol and B-Joo walked out of B-Joo's room, the other members exchanged worried glances and whispers.

"Did you see that?" Gohn whispered.

"They BOTH came out of B-Joo's room." Kidoh whispered.

"Yes!" A-Tom exclaimed, pulling out his phone. Sangdo smacked it out of his hand.

"Stop with the phone, A-Tom!" He shouted.

"Why are you guys all eating so fast? And why are you dressed so fancy?" B-Joo said, glancing at the matching grey outfits exchanged between the members.

"Today is our first concert of the year, B-Joo. Have you and Hansol forgotten? We have to be at the venue by 10!" P-Goon said. "Now hurry, and eat. Then get your clothes on, and let's go!"

Hansol and B-Joo both scarfed down their toast and eggs, then rushed back to their separate rooms to get ready. Hansol already had his makeup done, so he just threw on his outfit and went back to the living room. B-Joo straightened his messy hair, put on concealer, winged eyeliner, and eyeshadow. He then put in his blue contacts and met Hansol in the other room.

"Ready?" Nakta asked.

"Yeah."

They arrived at the venue about an hour later and smiled. It was their first concert in a year, ever since their debut. The concert hall they were at seated 10,000 people.

The other members noticed that Hansol and B-Joo were holding hands when they walked in. They got all of their equipment set up and by the time they did, it was six o clock at night. They went through two rehearsals, and then it was time for the show.

Right before they went on to the stage, Hansol noticed B-Joo whispering to the other members and the tech crew. He brushed it off, since it probably wasn't about him, and went on with getting ready.

Now, when it was time to rush on stage and surprise their patient fans, Hansol and B-Joo rushed out together, as if they had become one.

The crowds cheered as the members waved and smiled at them sweetly, holding up signs in Korean and English throughout the crowd. Hansol was almost at the point of crying from being so overwhelmed.

The first song they performed was Arario, which contained a complicated routine filled with fans and sassiness.

"I'm so shocked, you still don't know about me? We're the bad boys from the south, Topp Dogg. Remember me."

"We know how to play. Gather around, I'm not joking. We know a little something. We're very different."

When they finished the lyrics, the crowd cheered and cheered for them. It was time for their next song, Cute Girl, highly requested for them to play.

"Are you too cute? Your flustered face... I wanna to tightly hold you in my arms. And hide you away. I wanna make you my girl. In our own world. Don't wanna let you go. Stay by my side."

The song ended, and as assumed, the crowd cheered even louder than before. Hansol got ready for their next song coming up, Dogg's Out, but soon realized the other members were standing around.

"B-Joo gun has an announcement to make." Xero said, handing the young one a mic. B-Joo smiled and waved at the large crowd, sending girls screams through the building.

"Hi!" He said. Hansol looked around, confused, staring at the other members. What's going on? Hansol whispered to Yano.

You'll see. Yano mouthed, stepping behind Hansol and shoving him to where he was next to B-Joo.

"Now.." B-Joo began. "I know this song is about a cute girl, but tonight, is like to talk about a cute boy." He said, grabbing Hansol's hand and dragging him further forward on the stage.

"What are you doing, Joo?" B-Joo ignored the question.

"Hansol is that cute boy." B-Joo said, ruffling his hair. The crowd screamed as loud as they could. A-Tom smirked and slowly slid his phone out of his pocket.

"And I get that a show probably isn't the best place to ask this, but... Hannie..." he said. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Hansol gasped and covered his mouth, his face turning a shade of dark red. He smiled and tears came to his eyes.

"Yes! Yes!" He exclaimed. He turned and looked at the huge crowd, all who were screaming and crying along with him.

"Can you guys turn towards the camera?" A-Tom yelled from across the stage, flashing his phone out.

B-Joo and Hansol laughed and shared a long hug at the center of the stage. The other members were smiling and laughing.

For the first time in his life, ever, Hansol truly felt happy. And for the first time in his life, ever, B-Joo felt loved.