xiii.

"A-TOM WAIT!" Hansol shouted through the door

"A-TOM WAIT!" Hansol shouted through the door. But it was too late. He heard the members footsteps disappearing down the hall.

"We're going to go shopping!" Jenissi said. "Have fun!"

"Fuck you!" Hansol shouted. For the next five minutes, he was trying to jiggle the knob and open the door.

"Just deal with it, Hansol. I don't want to be here just as much as you." Hansol sighed, knowing the young one was right, and slid down the door onto the carpet.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Hansol asked, not making eye contact. He knew if he did look into B-Joo's eyes, his heart would melt, and he would start to fall for him again. He actually hadn't looked at B-Joo since he walked in.

When he did, his heart dropped. B-Joo's purple hair was now so faded it was almost white, his eyes had bags under them from lack of sleep, and rings of red, a sign he had been crying. Hansol probably would've looked the same, if it wasn't for the power of some good concealer.

"I don't know. Figure something out." B-Joo said, flicking on the tv and changing the channel to a news show.

"Everyone's favorite couple, Hansol and B-Joo," the news lady said, causing Hansol and B-Joo's ears to perk up. "Otherwise known as Hanjoo, have called it a quits as of Thursday-"

"Mother fu-" B-Joo shouted as he changed the channel and laid back on his bed.

"People know, Joo. They would've figured it out soon enough."  Hansol stated plainly.

"Well, yeah, but-" B-Joo cut himself off before saying anything stupid. "Never mind."

"No, tell me." Hansol pleaded.

"Well, it makes me sad." B-Joo said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He stood up and sighed, opening up his dresser and pushing around his clothes, obviously looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Hansol asked, looking up at B-Joo. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. The t-shirt looked oddly familiar to Hansol. Then he realized it was the Mickey Mouse shirt he got him. Without a word, B-Joo took out Hansol's sweater out of the drawer, slammed it, and then tossed the sweater to him.

"Is that how A-Tom got you in here?" B-Joo questioned.

"Yeah. You knew he was going to hold us hostage?" Hansol asked.

"No. I was just wondering how he got you in the room." Hansol glanced at his phone. It was 10:29.

"Do you have food?"

"You sound like Seogoong." B-Joo said.

"Do you have food or not?" B-Joo motioned towards the mini fridge in the corner of his room.

"There might be something in there." Hansol walked across the room and opened the fridge, sending a wave of cold air into the room.

All that was in the fridge was a bowl of ramen and a melon bar. (All Kill reference.)

"You can have it." B-Joo said.

"Don't be ridiculous. We'll share." Hansol mixed the ramen up and split it into two different bowls and handed one to B-Joo.

For about thirty minutes, they ate, laughed, and made fun of K-Dramas. It was nice. They almost forgot they had ever broken up, and it was like they were the same old happy couple they had been.

Hansol turned over, drifting to sleep, when he noticed a small box under B-Joo's bed. When B-Joo wasn't looking, he slid open the box and examined the contents.

Inside the box, he first found the picture he had drawn of B-Joo on the first day of school. He then found a wrapper of the chocolate bars they had gotten for Christmas, and the letter they got from the fans. He also had the pictures of them in the photo booth from when they went to the carnival.

"B-Joo-I-" B-Joo sat up. 

"What?" He noticed Hansol was digging through the box. "What are you doing?"

B-Joo was petrified. His face was bright red, redder then it ever had been. He snatched the box from Hansol's hands and hid it by his bed.

"I'm sorry." Hansol said quietly.

They sat in silence after that, watching soap operas and sketching. Occasionally, they would speak, but not for more than a few sentences at a time. B-Joo had been so embarrassed after the box incident, when he did talk, it was always in mumbles and Hansol almost always had to ask him to repeat himself. After awhile, he just gave up on conversation. But he was very happy B-Joo still cared enough to have a box that pretty much contained their whole relationship.

It made him feel like he mattered to someone.

B-Joo fell asleep not soon after, even though he usually stayed up later. It might have been out of embarrassment, or just that he was really tired, since he hadn't slept much for the past few days.

When B-Joo woke up an hour later, Hansol was on top of him, kissing his forehead and stroking his hair.

"Hyung-" B-Joo began to say.

"Shut up." Hansol said. He left soft  kisses up and down B-Joo's neck, making the young one squirm with confusion. Hansol ripped off B-Joo's shirt and lightly brushed his abs with his fingers, making B-Joo moan softly.

Hansol's lips met B-Joo's, and they began to kiss, softly, at first, but then passionately. Hansol took his own shirt off, then, and lightly bit B-Joo's bottom lip.

"What are you doing, Hansol?" B-Joo asked, almost breathless.

"I love you, B-Joo." B-Joo gasped as Hansol fiddled with his belt buckle.

"I-I love you, too."

//YEET they're back together
Most likely the last update for the night. I enjoy reading other fan fictions to get inspiration and ideas, plus I may be going out to eat.