Chapter 3

*Blair's POV*

We walk alongside each other watching Jordyn and Swazz flirting. We stay behind as they cross the street as I'm about to step on the cross walk I'm pulled back.

Nate's lips meet mine and I hesitate to respond. He pulls away before I wrap my hand around his neck and meet his lips once again.

"Sorry I've been wanting to do that since the airport kiss" Nate says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I thought you would have already forgotten about me" I tell him as we make our way across the street. Jordyn and Swazz making kissing sounds at us as we approach them.

"I could never forget a beauty as you" he responds linking our hands as guys stare which I presume are me. I don't think I'm beautiful. I'm decent. He pulls me towards him to kiss my lips once again. Not that I'm complaining his lips are soft.

We approach an apartment complex. Swazz leading us to the second floor. When he opens the door I expected a small apartment not a penthouse.

"You can go upstairs and the first door to right is my room. You can use it to change" Swazz says as he and Nate sit on the couch. We run up to the room and start getting changed.

"Swazz seems really into you" I tell Jordyn as I change into the swimsuit bottoms.

"He's really hot. I wouldn't mind jumping  his bones while we're here" she informs me causing me to send her a few winks.

"What about you and Swazz?" I question her as I put my hair in a braid. I turn towards her and her face a bright crimson color.

"He's great, but I think we will only be fuck buddies while we stay here" she says as she puts her hair in a pony tail.

"Aren't you afraid you will catch feelings?"

"No, I've never caught feelings before and I don't plan to" Jordyn says as we walk down the stairs. The boys stare at us as we descend the stairs.

"What were you girls talking about?" Swazz asks as he stares with intensity at Jordyn. We head towards the pool area and lay out towels on the chairs. Jordyn and Swazz jump in the pool and move to the shallow end. They splash each other playfully. Nate is in the pool watching them then turning to me.

I sit at the edge enjoying the ripples of the water against my legs. I rest my up body on my arms looking at the scene unfolding of Jordyn and Swazz. I feel arms wrap around my dangling legs under the water.

I look down at the water and see Nate resurfacing. He has a smile on his face showing his dimples.

"Get in water you'll love it" Nate says pulling me in. I instantly cling on to him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Hey, hey, don't worry I got" Nate says removing a few strands of hair from my face. I wrap my hands around his neck with my face in the crook of it.

"Are you scared of water? Sorry let me set you back on the edge" Nate says as he moves towards the edge of the pool. I shake my head causing him to give me a confusing look.

"No I'm just a little to short to be at the deep end of the pool" I exclaim as I hold on tighter as he moves to a corner of the pool.

"Well I wouldn't worry you have me to protect you and hide something" he says as my back hit the wall of the pool.

"What would that so-" I feel his erection under the water. I blush a bright crimson color as he give me a wink. I push away from him and try to swim to the shallow end before being pulled back. Nate's arms wrap around me taking us back towards the edge.

"Can't escape from me even if you tried" Nate whispers in my ear.

"I wouldn't even if I wanted to" I tell him as I jump onto the ledge to stand up. He follows my lead and we sit on the chairs talking about our lives. I've learned he is a businessman who works in his father's company along side his sister and mother. Swazz is a trainer of some sorts. As for me I told him work at a restaurant along side my other friend.