Chapter 2

•Blair's POV•

We enter the house Jordyn rented for the week. Very spacious and luxurious. I walk around getting a feel for the house. I walk up the stairs and put my luggage by the door.

"Blair do you want to go eat? There is a restaurant downtown I would like to show you. The food is heavenly I really think you would enjoy it" Jordyn says as she jumps on the bed. I think about might as well get a full experience. I don't think I will be coming back. Jordyn starts rambling about all the places we can see while we stay.

"We can visit my brother and his wife while we are here. They just had their baby boy the only reason I used my birthday bash money for this trip. Luckily you came with 10x more fun and enjoyable!"

"Jordyn I only came because I was to drunk to think about this" I said unpacking a shirt to change into.

"Precisely my dear Blair! That's why it makes it so much more fun. Never have I seen you so drunk before" Jordyn states as she adjusts her shirt.

"The after math of being drunk shows me why I don't drink like you and Aaliyah do" I say while fixing my hair into a bun. I wore some yoga pants and a loose short sleeve shirt to go along. We walk down the stairs and start heading out. Jordyn calls a taxi to take us to restaurants called Heavenly Good. According to her they make the best noodles in the downtown area.

As we stood in line I saw a guy in front of us who looked similar to Nate from behind. I though nothing if it as the line moved foreword. Jordyn was set on picking the veggie noodles and I get the same. I bump into the guy in front after staring at the view of the restaurant.

"Blair I didn't think would be seeing you so soon" the man spoke up as Jordyn ordered for us.

"Hi Nate. I guess we saw each other sooner then we both expected" I say while Jordyn hands me my tray.

"You can come sit with me and my friend" Nate says and we follow close behind to a table with a attractive male. Jordyn sits down next to Nate's friends which leaves me by Nate.

"Swazz I would like you to meet Blair and her friend Jordyn" he says hi before beginning a flirty conversation with Jordyn. Nate and I look at them as if we were watching a movie. They really hit off and flirted all the way through lunch. If we weren't in a restaurant I'm pretty sure Jordyn would have jumped his bones.

"So Blair what brings you out to L.A. this summer" Nate asks as he takes a sip of his beer. I was aging to respond before remembering I was still chewing.

"Well I got drunk and bought a ticket here with my friend Jordyn. Seeing as I couldn't get out of this one I decided to enjoy my stay" I said watching Jordyn send my suggestive winks while pointing at Swazz. I laugh looking at her.

"How long do plan on staying here in L.A." Nate asks before being interrupted by Jordyn.

"Blair, Swazz invited us to his apartment would you like to go and take a swim in his pool?" Jordyn says without taking her eyes off of Swazz.

"That would be fine" we get up and throw our trash away walking towards the exit. Once outside we follow the guys keeping conversations going.

"Wait Jordyn we don't have swim wear" I tell her slowing down.

"Don't worry I saw a American Eagle store near here" Nate speaks up and says "we have to buy a few things too so we will go along with you." Shit. I needed to by some panties too. We all like in the elevator to take us upstairs to the store. Once the elevator comes to a halt I run for the underwear section. I see various nighties in the rack. Knowing me and the silk fabric used I decided to take a look. I saw a black one with lace and a polka dotted one with a bow between the breasts. I started contemplating which one I should buy.

"You should get the black lace one. It really emphasizes your beautiful figure" a voice whispers seductively in my ear. I turn my head to the side to see Nate standing behind me. I shiver as I feel Nate breath on me.

"I think I'll get it then.... Now I have to look for a bathing suit" I reply before one is shown in front of my face.

"I saw this and thought you would like it was made for you" Nate says as I take it from his hand agreeing. The bathing suit was a flower top but the bottoms were black a two piece. I must say Nate has really great taste.

"You ran out of the elevator so fast. Leaving me with a very flirtatious Swazz and Jordyn" Nate says as he takes away the stuff in my hand and walks along side me.

"So where is Jordyn and Swazz" I ask Nate.

"Swazz said he was going to try on some boxers and Jordyn followed him in the dressing room. I wouldn't be surprised if they did a quicky in there" as Nate finishes Jordyn and Swazz come stumbling out of the dressing hands all over each other.

"You ready Blair" Jordyn asks while sending a wink to Swazz in which he returns.

"Yes I'll go pay for these now"

"I'll pay for them" Nate offers but I decline heading towards the cash register. Once I checked out I head towards Swazz and Jordyn. No Nate was to be seen.

"Nate said he forgot to buy something he will meet us outside" Swazz informs me as we head out. Nate comes walking out with a medium size bag. He hands it to me and waits for me to open it. Once I do I gasp to what is inside. The polka dotted nightie and a red and black one which is see through in the breast area.

"I saw your eyes lingering on these before I decided to approach you. I hope it's fine that I bought them for you." Nate explains as he slowly whispers in my ear "I only bought these for my eyes only so I expect a runway show from you, Blair" Nate says as he stands up straighter following Swazz and Jordyn. A blush soon rises on my cheeks causing Nate to let out a soft chuckle.