Chapter II

Namaki POV

~~They're in Crocus now~~

Dragging Sting around town, we make silly conversation, when I come up with an idea

"Sting! I have an idea!" he gives me a questioning look "What if we go to the beach for the weekend? Just me, you, Rogue, Lector and Frosch? The games aren't for a few days." You smile at him brightly, he thinks for a minute before giving you the same smile you have.

"Sure! Why not." He looks over his shoulder and shouts to Rogue "Rogue, get over here!" Rogue looks up and grumbles before walking over towards Sting and I

"What?" He asks grumpily.

"Well, we decided we're going to the beach later today and stay at a hotel for a couple of days." Sting tells Rogue, Rogue just nods along. "Great! Ok, well Rogue and I will head out and pack some stuff. We'll meet you at the train station, Namaki. See ya later!" He gives me a big wave and heads out with a grumpy Rogue and the exceeds behind them.

~~Time skip~~

Finishing packing my stuff for our trip, I put on my bikini and a pair of shorts and shirt over it. Looking at myself in my body mirror, I smile, grab my bag and head towards the train station. On my way towards the train station, I pass a group of people walking off the train. A girl with blonde glances at me, looks away then quickly looks back at me and squeals and keeps pointing to me.

I just raise and eyebrow and continue walking. As I'm walking I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning around I see the same blonde in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask with my head tilted a little and an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, um, yeah! I was wondering if you're Namaki Silver?" I just slowly nod, she squeals again and I grimace. "You're from Sorcerers Weekly, right?!" I nod again. I see a pink guild stamp on her hand, 'Fairy Tails back, huh?' I shake my head a little bit. "Can I get an autograph?" I again nod and she gives me a pen and paper, as I'm writing my name I hear a voice yell

"Lucy! C'mon! We gotta go!" I look at the source of the voice, my eyes widen a bit, Natsu Dragneel, the Salamander.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" She gathers her book and pen before waving and say a 'thank you' then runs off towards her friends. I turn on my heel and finish my trip to the train station. Spotting Sting, Rogue and the exceeds I run over and hug both Sting and Rogue. We gather our things and get onto the train, find our seats and await our destination.
Poor Rogue and Sting got motion sickness, so I just let them lay their heads on my lap. I sweat dropped and petted their hair. Slowly they began to fall asleep. Sighing in relief I close my eyes and let myself fall into the arms of darkness.

~~Time skip~~

We arrive at the beach and find a hotel to stay at. Practically jumping out of my shoes, we get a room with three beds. Sighing in relief, I unpack my bag and look towards the boys and see them finishing unpacking their things as well.
~~Bikini up top~~
Once we are all done unpacking, we decided to head down the the beach. Running towards the beach with our stuff, I set mine down, strip of my shirt, shorts and flip flops. Quickly put on sunscreen, I run to the water.

Sting POV
Seeing Namaki running to the water with such joy in her eyes, makes me smile. 'And her bikini compliments her body perfectly' I thought, blushing I unpack our stuff and set up the umbrella.
"You like her." Rogue comments bluntly, and I choke on air.
"I do not." I tell with with a bright red face.
Rogue smirks and says.
"What if I told you, right now, there is a group of guy ms flirting with Namaki?"
"What?!" I quickly look towards Namaki and see there is a group of guys flirting with her. Seeing her uncomfortable face, I walk over there.

Namaki POV
While just relaxing in the water, a group of sketchy guys come up to me and start flirting.
"You're Namaki Silver right?" I nod "Damn, you're even better looking than in Sorcerer Weekly." He smirks and I give him a small smile, then another guy asks
"Hey. How bout we head out and have some lunch, then you can come to my place and we can have some fun, eh?" Starting to freak out inside, I politely decline his offer, but he doesn't back down. He grabs my arm tightly and I wince.
"P-please let go." I plead and he just shakes his head. I whimper, and what do ya know. My knight and shining scales comes to my rescue.
"Hey! Back off." Sting bellows at the group, quickly the boys scrabble away from me. "I heard the lady say no, so back. Off." Sting snarls and the boys run off quickly. He sighs "you okay Namaki?" I nod and hug him, my medium large breasts pushed against his defined chest.
He blushes and looks away "A-alright. Well we should probably head back to the others. We can just hang out if you want." Nodding I grab his hand and with a skip in my step, we walk to our claimed area.
"You good Namaki?" Rogue asks me concerned. "They didn't do anything right?" I just shake my head, notifying the boys did nothing. He sighs and says a quiet 'good'.
Sighing, I plop down on the towel I set out on the sand. Smiling I close my eyes and just think.
"What ya thinking bout Namaki?" Sting asks, I peak one eye open and look at him, seeing a sleeping Rogue, I quietly answer.
"A lot of things actually." I tell him.
"Like what?" I think about it
"About the future. About the Fairy Tail guild back. You..." I whisper quietly the last part, blushing a little. I look at him, knowing he heard you, because of his red face. "Well!" I break the awkward silence "I, my friend, am going to catch some z's. Wake me up when it gets dark, K?" You smile at him and he nods. Grabbing my sun hat, I put it over my face and put my arms behind my head, close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Sting POV
Seeing Namaki peacefully sleeping, I think back to our past. How we became best friends, joining the guild, developing my major crush on her. I mean, she's gorgeous. He personality is perfect, she has an amazing body, she's so caring and fun to be around.
I smile at her sleeping form and get situated for myself and close my eyes, staying awake in case some pervert decides to come over here or someone decides to take our stuff.
I want to confess my feelings to her, but I'm afraid she will reject me. Sighing once again I find my shades, put them on and lie on my back looking at the blue sky.

~~Time skip~~
As it starts to get late, I decide to get Namaki up. Rogue already left for the hotel so it's just Namaki and I. Waking her up gently, I gather our stuff, pack it up and make sure we have everything. Once Namaki is awake, we start our short journey back to the hotel.