Chapter 5.

Chapter 5. Im at home in the clouds

Tori and Alex were becoming a serious couple. Slowly, step by step. They may even become as serious as Maddie, and jack. They were back in school that Monday, Tori was singing to herself while getting stuff for first and second bell. Maddie knew something was going on, once she knew what she was singing. "Hey there, Tori," Maddie said with a giggle, Tori jumped and screamed. "What the hell dude?!" Maddie just snickered, "hey we gotta get to class so we can get seats with Jack and Alex."

Maddie sat with Jack, of coarse. Selena was on the other side of the classroom talking to the new kid that she was talking about the other day. Andrew Dennis Biersack. he wore black makeup and similar hair to Jack's only, a bit longer, and all black. Seemed like the perfect guy for Selena. Tall, lanky, black hair, black clothes, a little eyeliner, and rich ivory skin. He was her dream boy, to be exact.

After school they all went to an ice cream shop down the street. wasn't a big company just a little local place for kids to hang out at, after school. They all sat down and talked to each other for hours. Maddie got to talk to Andy, he seemed like a sweet guy, he was very polite.

They stayed until after hours, said goodbye to the owner, and all went home. All except, Alex and Tori. They walked the streets of Baltimore, just talking about life and looking at the stars. Tori was wearing a short sleeved, Green Day shirt but didn't have any bracelets on.

"oh no," Tori thought frantically. She glanced at the scars on her left arm trying to hide them. Hiding them didn't exactly work so well, because as soon as Alex noticed the worried look, he saw her arm, covered in scars some healed some new. He couldn't believe what he saw.

"Tori....why...why did you.." Alex whispered. Tori started to cry, "I'm so sorry. it's just family, and school, and everything else just seems to screw me over, all the time" Alex kissed her, obviously so she could stop babbling. She didn't have to explain herself, Alex understood, he didn't really have the best luck with life either. "Just promise you won't do it again, okay? I love you Victoria Taylor, I love you, and I can't lose you, not now" Alex said still concerned. Tori nodded her head and made a promise that would change everything...

~~~I promise~~~