| 00 |

• Kimber's Point of View •

*year 11*

I sat in the bathroom of the school and cried for the hundredth time. I was so sick of this stupid title that I could puke. 

Oh Kammen? You're a Kammen? Sorry we have to go now.

Kammen as in David Kammen? You're his daughter. Well it was nice to... I... Bye.

Kimber Kammen. David Kammen's daughter.... I really bless you and your family. Go to confession. 

There is it. Their whole family is a monster. 

They all have problems. 

The Kammen family is a disgrace. 

Every day, I'm publicly humiliated because of my psychopath daughter. 

School was dreadful and I had to push through, minute by minute of being called Killer Kammen. 

It just made me mad. It made me want to get back at them. That's why I get into so much trouble. I do what I want because everyone hates me anyways. 

Sometimes I wish I was part of the Hemmings family. They're all perfect and everyone in this idiotic town loves them. They all want to be their friend. Everyone wants to be Luke's friend and sometimes I wish I was too. He seems like a nice kid, but no one wants to talk to me. 

I finally got up and brushed myself off. I wiped the tears from my face and I held myself high again. I walked out with my back pack over my shoulder and my binder in the other hand. I pushed the door open and aready felt the stares. 

I ignored as always and took a deep breath. I walked to my locker and began to open it. I pulled the lever down, but it wouldn't open. I tried a few more times before I became too frustrated and punched the metal. 

"Need some help?" A voice said. I shot my head around to see Luke Hemmings standing next to me.

"I had this locker last year so I know how to open it" he chuckled. He spun the dial to put the code in and the pushed on the locker door before pulling up on the lever. 

"You have to push it in first because the rust makes it stuck." He explained as it opened. I just stared back at him because I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why he was talking to me.

"I believe you're trying to find the word 'Thank you'?" He asked.

"Uh.. yeah.." I said.

"Well, you're welcome." He smiled and walked away. 

I grabbed my books and walked to the class that I was now late too. As I walk in I see Luke sitting in the seat right in front of mine. The teacher gace me a dirty look and kept talking about what he was talking about. As I walked passed Luke's desk, I was so distracted by his sweet sent that someone tripped me and my books all fell to the ground. Luke reached down and helped me pick them up. I blushed and nodded a thanks to him and sat down behind him. 

The teacher proceided to talk and ignore the fact that the person had tripped me. 

He was new in that class, but we never talked again. We never ran into eachother that year again and over summer I didn't see anyone from school. I only hung out with my friend Savvie who was already out of highschool. 

Little did I know, I would be talking to the famous Luke Hemmings again.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

A/N, 6/6/16: Hello I just want to warn anyone that reads this story, it was my first real story so it's incredibly bad. Honestly I've been contemplating deleting this but... idk some people seem to like??? it so idk i'm just like welp. trust me I will not be offended if you even say to me personally that this book sucks lmao