Eighteen

Brooke's P.O.V.

It's been a few months. It's now June! SUMMERS HERE!

Sooo... Here's what has gone on these past few months.

Me and Eleanor helped Pear (That's Perrie's nickname that Brooke gave her) with her wedding.

We have a venue for the wedding ceremony and reception hall, they are both in London. We found the dress which is a mermaid dress with a sweet-heart neckline and it's ivory. The theme colors are ivory and red. Me and Eleanor helped Zayn pick out Pear's wedding ring. Then me and Eleanor helped Perrie pick out Zayn's ring.

Perrie's friends from Little Mix tried to help Perrie too, but it was mostly Eleanor and I.

Since the boys had to go back to England to record, and Jessie wasn't living with family, (Jessie's parents are rich too. Bu neither Jessie or Brooke are snobby) Jessie kept her house in Sarasota, Florida but, cam to live with me for a while.

We've been in England for a month now but, the boys, their security, me, Jessie and Perrie just flew to America for a day to be on 'Ellen' WOOHOO! (They just got off the plane)

Harry and Jessie just started dating because I set them up. I AM THE MATCHMAKER OF THE YEAR!

They've been dating for 2 months now. They've gone on 3 dates and are going on another 1 soon.

Me and Niall are going smoothly now. We just went on our 21st date. We usually go on 2 every month. We've been dating for about 9 and a half months since we've gotten back together.

At Christmas, I got Niall a SnapBack that said '1D's little things got me like... "OWW!" ' and I got 1 for me too because it was so cute.

Then I got him Justin Bieber tickets with backstage passes for me and him even though I don't really like Justin. But I went for Niall's sake and I may or may not of 'accidentally' brought earplugs and wore them until the concert was over. But, I took them out when we met Justin. He flirted with me and I showed him no interest but he wouldn't stop. Niall beat up Justin and now they hate each-other. Opps. I feel bad though.

And lastly I got him a new guitar because his broke. We all know Louis did but he won't admit it.

Niall got me a Pandora bracelet that had a moon that said 'I love you to the moon and back' on it, (What a coincidence! Haha.) a four leaf clover that said 'The Luck of the Irish' on it, and a heart with an arrow through it and it said 'Niall + Brooke' and under it 'Forever'.

He also gave me a SnapBack that said 'Mrs.Horan' on it in pink.

I LOVE HIM! I'M HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH NIALL!

We decided to wait a few months to tell the world we're dating. Today was that day. We were driving to Ellen's studio right now.

"Ok, we're here. We're going threw the back so don't worry about fans or the paps." Paul said. (Paps is short for POPERATCY, I don't really know how to spell that sooo... Yeah.)

We all got our hair and makeup done.

"Hey!" I heard Dory from Finding Nemo.

"Dory?" I spun around in my chair.

"HAHA! Well I voiced her on the movie." She said.

"Finding Nemo isn't real? My life has been a big lie!" I said pretending to be over dramatic.

"I like you," Ellen said wheezing from laughter. "We're gonna be good friends"

I smiled at her.

Niall's P.O.V.

"So, who's single?" Ellen asked me and the boys a regular interview question.

We were currently being interviewed in front of a scream-ish, girl filled, crowd.

"Louis?" She asked.

"I'm obviously still with Eleanor, Ellen."

"Ok, Liam?"

"Single..." He said quietly.

"Ok, Harry?"

"Dating!"

"You here that, girls? He's off the market! Ok, now Zayn. Dating anyone?"

"We'll actually, no, but me and Niall would like you guys to meet 2 people."

"Girls! Come out!" I yelled for them.

They came out and sat down on 2 chairs.

"So, what's the announcement?" Ellen asked with excitement in her eyes even though she already knew... Well at least about me and Brooke.

"Sooo... This is Brooke. My girlfriend." I said excitedly.

*AAAAHHHHHHHHH*

"WAIT. There's an engagement ring on your finger Brooke!?! YOU 2 ARE ENGAGED!?!?!" Ellen screamed.

"No, just a promise ring. I wish it was an engagement ring though..." I whispered that last sentence quietly. "And we didn't include Harry because, well, Zayn has BIG news and I never have a girlfriend sooo... It's special." I said and kissed Brooke on her sweet lips.

"HEY! My relationships are special... Well at least this 1." Harry said kissing Jessie.

"WOOHOO! Niall's got a girlfriend! So what's your surprise Zayn?" Ellen said cluelessly.

"Well... Perrie? On 3?" He asked and she nodded.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!"

*AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!*

"WOW! I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU 2!!!" Ellen yelled. "I think we should have a... SURPRISE DANCE PARTY!!!"

We all got up and danced around twirling, twirking, doing the worm, and original dances that make us look like we're having spasms. (IDK if I spelled spasms right so... Yeah)