Thirteen

Brooke's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep. I was wide awake. What happened today was... the worst thing that has ever happen to me in my whole entire life. And this hard bench doesn't help either.

*FlashBack*

We went to a cafe, after church, for breakfast.

"Lets go guys." Liam told us.

"Um, can Brooke and I stay behind? We'll walk." Niall asked and I nodded knowing he wanted to talk.

"Sure. Bye!" Liam said and they all left.

"Before we go, I have to use the restroom. Sorry, be right back." Niall said.

"It's ok! People gotta do, what they gotta do!" I said and we laughed.

I sat down at the table and our waiter walked up to me.

"Hey babe. Where'd your boyfriend go? Dump him for me?" He said while flipping his brown hair to the side.

"No, now get away from me, freak! My boyfriend is in the restroom! Now leave me alone!" I told him.

"Now I know you don't mean that, baby. Come here." He said and forced me into a kiss.

It. Was. SICK! I tried to pull away, punch him off, I tried anything and everything but he was too strong and wouldn't budge.

I heard the a door open and close.

"What the hell is this?!?! Brooke?" Niall whimpered my name.

"Woah, babe, you never told me you had a boyfriend." The waiter lied.

"Uh, YEAH I DID! Listen Niall. I was just sitting here, waiting for you, when he came up and hit on me. I told him to leave me alone and that I have a boyfriend, but he kissed me and wouldn't let go. He lied. I told him that I have a boyfriend." I explained.

He looked like he was about to burst into tears. And the words he was going to say next, hurt him. And me.

"You mean, had a boyfriend." His voiced cracked at the end.

"Wha-" I was cut off by Niall.

"You were insecure about me cheating on you, and so was I. I thought you really loved me but, I guess I was wrong about you."

"Niall! Pleas-" Niall cut me off again.

"Bye." He said quietly.

He walked out and went to the boys' house, I guess.

I turned around and stomped over to the waiter.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!?! I TOLD YOU THAT I HAD A BOYFRIEND!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU. JUST. ENDED. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH A BOY THAT I LOVE MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS BLOODY EARTH!!!!!!! SO, THANKS ALOT!!!!!" I screamed at him on the top of my lungs.

After I left, I didn't know where to go. The boys' house? OH HELL NO!!! My house is really the only place to go. I can't get my car from the boy's house. I left the house key in my room, and I don't want to talk to the boys right now.

My only option, something my lazy body hates, is walking. Maybe try to get rides on the highway because the next car place is very far away and to get to my house on foot would take a few days.

This, is going to be DANGEROUS.

I got directions for my house from the cafe and started walking.

1 hour later...

I was out of breath! It was pitch black outside and I finally found a good hotel.

I got a room on the top floor with 1 bed, 2 bathroom(1 in bedroom and 1 by living-room and kitchen). It wasn't small or big, it was perfect.

I quickly got into the shower. I stood there for a while, hopping all my problems would wash away and go down the drain. I wish that it would happen but, I'm not Irish. I'm not that lucky.

Once I got out, I put on the rope that was on the back of the bathroom door. I felt like silk, but I knew it was just cheap fabric. There was a note on the door that said the guests could take it. Yay!

I was a little happy about that, but then I thought about Niall and the boys. I miss them. I wish Niall would believe me. He doesn't trust me anymore though. He probably hates me too. He'll never want to see me again either. I'll never get to see Niall in person. Ever. Again.

And I'll never get over him either.

At that, I burst into tears. I sobbed and wailed. I cried myself to sleep. My life really sucks.