Fifteen

Niall's P.O.V.

I was all alone in the house.

Louis left to see Eleanor. Liam left to see Danielle. Zayn left probably going to see Perrie. And Harry left to God knows where.

I was in my room going through the photos, on my phone, of me and Brooke. Every picture mad me cry harder. I missed her so much. I wanted to believe her. But I can't. I just can't.

I was sobbing loudly. I needed to stop. I can't look at these pictures.

I went onto the Internet and saw the pictures the paparazzi took of me, the boys, and Brooke at the cafe. Just us sitting, eating, and laughing.

But there was 1 that caught my eye right away. It was taken when the boys had left already and I was in the bathroom. There was a video someone had posted in the comment section. I clicked the link and the screen went to Youtube. I saw Brooke and the waiter talking.

It went like this:

"Hey babe. Where'd your boyfriend go? Dump him for me?" The guy said and flipped his hair.

"No, now get away from me, freak! My boyfriend is in the restroom! Now leave me alone!" She said to my surprise.

"Now I know you don't mean that, baby. Come here." He said and forced her into a kiss.

She tried pushing and punching him off. I could tell she hated this guy and was disgusted by him and his actions.

Then the video cut off right when I came out.

I-I... Can't believe... She was telling the truth. I've made a huge mistake! She'll never forgive! I need to find her and apologize, NOW.

Brooke's P.O.V.

Once I got home, said bye to Zayn and told him to tell the others I said bye, I started packing. I need to leave. I know that Liam, Louis and Harry will try to come and get me.

I packed, got a taxi, and got a 1 way, first class ticket back to America. I needed to go to a town that they wouldn't have concerts in. I went to my best friend's house in Florida. Her house is in Sarasota. There's no way the boys will go there.

Once I got there, I unpacked in her guest bedroom and she gave me a little makeover.

Once it was done, I turned around. My green eyes now had blue contacts in them and my blonde hair was now brown. But the brown hair looked natural, not fake.

It looked convincing.

I can't believe what's happen in these past few days. My life is upside down.

Liam's P.O.V.

I wasn't really with Danielle. We broke up a few days ago. But that's not the whole reason why I left. Too much was going on. Of course being dumped was hurting but, Brooke's gone. I miss her. I hope she's ok. The day I knew she was gone, I hyperventilated for 2 hours long.

I need to know she's safe. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go find her. She's probably at her house.

I drove to her house in silence.

When I got there I knocked on the door. No answer. I got the key that was under the mat on her doorstep. I went inside and looked around. I found her room and looked inside. Nothing. Her closet was open and had nothing in it. Her drawers were open and didn't have anything in it either.

She left. She packed up and left. She could be anywhere in the world by now.

I drove home and told the boys. I needed to get it off my chest. Zayn seemed a little weird when I told him. I need to talk to him to see what's up.

Niall's P.O.V.

She's gone. I guess it wasn't mean't to be.