Ten pt. 1

I woke up the next day around noon because I didn't go to bed till 12:30. I still have 9 days left before I have to leave and the boys go on tour. I threw on grey sweatpants and a pink t-shirt.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Niall kissing me on the cheek.

"Good afternoon love. We're making brunch!" He said.

"Oh my God!" I screamed with a wide smile.

"Did I ever tell you that I love your American accent? Cause it's true." He said.

"Aw, thanks babe, I love your Irish accent too!" I said as we got called in for breakfast.

"God! How warm is it today?" I asked with a mouthful of food.

"It's almost 80* today! That's amazing for England!" Louis exclaimed.

"How the heck do we go from 60* to 80* in 1 fricken day?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Brooke?" Niall asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go on a date today?"

It was dead silence.

"Sure!" I responded awkwardly.

"Great! Want to go to the fair? I hear the 1 in town is great!"

"Yeah! That sounds like SO MUCH FUN!" I said as Louis fake gagged.

"Too. Much. Love. To. Handle!" Zayn said while clutching his heart.

We all laughed.

I ran upstairs and went through my closet. Very, very, little amount of things to wear in this kind of weather.

I searched until I found the perfect outfit.

http://pinterest.com/pin/223280093999407139/ (Picture may not work, don't really know how to do that)

A vintage, baby blue, white polka-dotted, thick spaghetti-strapped dress that goes just above the knees. For shoes I put on white, lace flats. I did my makeup naturally and curled my hair and brushed it out a little so it looked natural. I put on some baby blue earrings too. I grabbed a tan clutch and put my ID, phone, cash, emergency makeup, credit-cards, etc. in to it.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by a wide open mouth by Niall, a thumbs up from LEEROY, and wolf whistles from, Louis, Zayn, and Harry. Liam glared at the 3 wolf whistlers, he was going in to protection mode again. Oh, LEEROY.

"You look... BREATHTAKING, love." Niall said and kissed my cheek.

We waved goodbye and got into the car. Niall was wearing tan chinos, a red polo, sneakers, and raybands.

I threw on my raybands and turned on the radio.

ROYALS WAS ON!

"But we'll never be ROYALS!" I sang along.

"You've gotta great voice!" Niall said.

"Psh! Ya right!" I said laughing.

We drove to the fair while holding hands and singing to songs like, 'When I Was Your Man', 'Cienama', and 'Stay'.

Once we pulled up to the fair, Niall flew out of the car and before I could open my door, he did.

He took my hand and we walked to the ticket booth.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" I said.