Lucky Fan, (16), Met The Actress, Cleo Harris.

Note: You don't have to of watched House Of Anubis to read this. Most of the plot doesn't add up to the original one that is shown on Television. It's just based around the main characters from season one and two -(I haven't watched season three and four yet).

Small luminous dots where scattered along the pathway, Cleo Harris did what all expected her to do... follow them. Along her journey there wasn't much thought put into her actions.  Most of them turned out to be reckless ideas, ones that popped into her mind at the last minute, she had no time to waste and decided they were best. 

Jerome watched from behind transitioning into a new position so that he could lean forward and see the screen clearly. Being the first in the home is always boring because there's nothing much to do. Rules still apply even if you've arrived early; those looking after the home will take action for the mistakes that you make. It's pretty serious around here and nobody has any clue to why that is. 

"Knock, Knock!"

A repeated banging echoed the voice causing Jerome's attention to fade away from the screen and onto the student that decided to join him. Do you have to be kidding? There was an actor in his presence and he looked like complete crap! 

"Could I have your autograph? It'll make me leave you alone for the entire term!" Jerome begged, smirking at his friend who joined him on the sofa. 

Unfortunately for him, he had to untangle himself with the imaginary ropes and budge off the sofa for a few moments whilst Cleo makes herself comfortable. The girl decided on having her back towards the fireplace, legs stretched out making her feet point in the direction of the door. Jerome chuckled, copied her actions but made it so that it was the opposite: he had his back to the door, legs stretched out making his feet point in the direction of the fireplace. The pair didn't feel awkward when being close because they had much more things to worry about. 

"Was your summer good?" Cleo wondered out loud, snatching the remotes out of Jerome's hands proceeding to change the channel along with the volume level.

"I can barely hear it, turn it back up..." Jerome whined, jokingly (also lazily) trying to grab the remotes back but Cleo was quick to put them on the arm of the sofa, behind her. 

Jerome huffed flinging himself backwards, his back was touching the arm of the sofa once more. There was a low, clatter signalling that the remotes had fallen onto the floor definitely out of reach of both students -who groaned in annoyance knowing they are too lazy to pick them up. 

"Who's great idea was it to place them there? I have no clue, how about you Cleo?" Jerome teased, gentle nudging her side with her foot, to get her attention back which had drifted onto something else. 

"There is a dead, stuffed, rotten bird on the coffee table," Cleo pointed out. "I sometimes wonder why I was placed in this school." 

"A stuffed bird is nothing. I was once saw Victor-" Jerome began, knowing the cliffhanger would annoy the hell out of the girl who was waiting for the gossip. 

"Saw him doing what?" Cleo spoke, folding her arms as she tried to keep her serious look but failing as the smile was stretched out like blue-tack. "Do I hear Jerome talking bullshit again?"

Jerome knew some shipper would've threw a bucket of red paint onto him, to make it clear that he was blushing madly. Last year, he would make lies up to try and get closer to her. He didn't know that Cleo already knew Poppy and that she had told stories about him to her. It was a mess when the news got out, many teased him about the situation until Cleo got them to stop. 

"Oh my... you caught me," Jerome sighed, waving his arms for the sarcastic effect. "I'm the great bullshitter."

"No you're the only bullshitter that I know."

"Piss off!"

Author's Note: Hello, this is a joint account that has around about five of us working on, all kinds of different books. From Fan-Fictions to Romance. Who am I? I'm Mason.