❀ 第8章 ❀

First Date?

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿08✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

[Lucy]

-

Natsu then held my hand and said to me, " Lucy, I have been wanting to say this to you for a while but I really really like you. "

" Ever since I laid my eyes on you I have fallen in love with you. So please, accept this bouquet of roses and please say yes to my question. "

" Will you date me? "

I stood there frozen. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I mean-! I know we just have to pretend that we are dating, right? It's easy peasy! 

He had an evil smirk on his face. I never knew he would really go overboard with this. I rolled my eyes. "*Sigh*  Fine!"

"YAS!!!" He had the biggest smile on his face, although I know for sure that was just a big fat lie. He gave me a big hug. I jumped a little from the sudden action. I know this was all our little game. I am just the replacement for Lisanna and when they get back together I will no longer be in use. Somewhere in the crowd, I see Lisanna leaving with her friends. I guess this is all working according to Natsu's plan.

"Nice job... Lucy..." Natsu whispered in my ear then he lets go. He held my hand tightly. I know that I am being used... But was it worth it or not? Probably for him... It will al be worth it in the end.

❀ - ❀

I was on the school's roof looking at the view, trying to clear up my mind. All of a sudden, someone gave me a back hug. "Is everything okay, Luce?" The voice asked. I knew it was Natsu. I wonder what does he want now?

"Why would you care? I am just a toy for you as a replacement for Lisanna..." 

"Don't say that. That just makes me feel bad..." 

"If that's all you have to say, then let me go already!" 

"I'm not done yet! I have a feeling Lisanna and her friends might stalk us because they might think that we are not a real couple. So let's go on a fake date this Saturday, huh?" 

"Okay... Fine..." 

"You were good today... Acting it and all..."

"I was just doing things according to your plan." 

He slowly lets go and I turned to face him. "Are you sure you're not going to fall for me?" He asked, as he leaned his face closer to mine. My heart just skipped a beat. 

"H-Ha! Like I'm gonna fall for you! You're not my type of all!" I yelled, as I stick my tongue out at him. He had a confused look on his face and I giggled. 

"Well, see ya around playboy!" I yelled, as I was about to leave the roof top. 

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

 ❀ - ❀

Today is the day of our 'fake date' and I have a feeling that a bunch of eyes are watching me. I'm just wearing a normal thing that girls wear when they go on a date. Except this date is just an act. I looked at my watch and it's been over an hour and he still hasn't come yet. Maybe I misheard what time he wanted us to meet. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I slowly turn arround and I saw Natsu holding a bouquet of flowers. He smiled and said, "Sorry for being late. I had to stop by at a flower shop to get these for you."

I smiled back and I took the flowers. "Aww! That's so sweet of you! It's been so long since someone gave me flowers."

"Come on, let's get to know each other a little more." He said, as he held my hand. We both sat next to eachother on the bench, still holdng each others hand. My heart just skipped a beat and I was a little nervous. I mean-! This is my first time going on a date... Even though I know this is just a fake date...

"About what you were saying just now... About how it has been so long since you last recieved flowers..."

"Oh..." I faked a smile and I replied, "When I was younger, I loved to do ballet. It was my passion. Every time I had a performance, my parents would always come to watch me. After my performance, my mom would come back stage to see me. With a bouquet of flowers in her hand and with a big warm smile on her face. She woud always give me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. But after she died, no matter how hard I practiced...I just couldn't do it. I kept on messing up and I cried on stage. She always came across my mind. Her warm hugs and her sweet cheerful smie... After sometime, I finally decided to quit doing ballet." I sighed as I explained to him. "To be honest...I really miss my mom and doing ballet. It was something I would look forward to."

I faked a smile and looked at him. He looked back at me and nodded. "Why don't you wanna go back to doing ballet? I mean if you love it, then do it. If it's your dream, then believe in it."

I looked down at the floor. I was a little amazed by the words he just said to me. I let out a big sigh. I really wish my mom was here. "But hey," Natsu said, as he wrapped his arm around me. "I bet that everyone else would feel the same way as you. And I bet that there are people out there who experienced worse things than you. So stop worring and stay strong. Alright?"

He smiled at me and I told him, "That's the first time you actually said something supportive and kind to me." He chuckled and he asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I said to him that water would be fine. Again, I was alone, waitng for him to comeback. Then all of a sudden, I hear someone calling out to me.

I really hoped it was Natsu... But... It wasn't. "Oh look, isn't it the nerd!"  My eyes widen. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER?!

-

**✿❀ソフィー❀✿**

❀Author's Note❀ 

-

Hey everyone! I know, it's been so long since I last published a chapter for this book! Again, I'm really sorry! School has been so busy for me! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If there are any grammar mistakes, feel free to tell me and I will fix it A.S.A.P! Have a wonderful week! Bye-Bye! ❤❤

-Sophie (Sophie_otaku123)

-

**✿❀(✿ ˘ ³˘)♡❀✿**