Netflix And Chill (COLLAB!! With Gabyisthename12)

~~You and Tomoe are dating in this story~~

You and Tomoe go out for a date. First you both went window shopping, visited some of your god friends, and ate out. Currently you two have gotten home late at night so you decided to watch some romantic movies together. And Mizuki wasn't around to bother.

Tomoe, wanting to surprise you he picks out the movies. You get into your short nightgown to get comfy while he's shirtless and with his pajama pants. You both get onto the couch, he lays down with you in front of him, cuddling together as the movie starts. (A/N: So basically your laying in front of him, your back to his chest.)

"What are we watching??" You giggle.

He whispers into your ear "Just wait"

As the movie starts he starts to play around with your hair and kiss lightly at the back of your neck. The first movie was the titanic, than fifty shades of gray, and dirty dancing. Oh course in each one was kissing and sex scenes which made you blush.

As dirty dancing's sex scene was going on you could feel Tomoe's hand slide over your hip and into your nightgown.

"Watching all these kinky movies..." he reaches your left boob and slides his hand into the bra "makes me want to do it all to you..." he gives you a nice squeeze while nibbling on your neck.

As the sex scene continues he just rubs your left nipple, making it hard. You feel him smirk against your neck and he starts pulling and pinching at it.

"O-oh... T-Tomoe...~!" You moan out lightly at his touch "Stop it... w-what about the movie..?"

He slides another hand into your underwear and starts to rub at the entrance of your pussy. Sliding his index finger in some and wiggling it around. You bite down on your lip as he licks up your neck and sucks on your ear lobe.

"Who cares about the movie... let's have some fun." He whispers seductively into your ear.

"Hmm..." You giggle as he turns you over to face you and you both start making out, both hands groping and pulling at your ass roughly "O-oh...! Grab my ass tighter daddy..."

He sits up, your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue slides over yours smoothly and slides one hand into your panties. He starts to finger your ass softly, his index and middle finger going in and out slowly, making a scissor motion.

"A-ah..." you moan deeply into the kiss pulling away for breath "T-Tomoe..." your tongue slides out of his mouth, a thick trail of saliva hangs at the tip as your pant heavily.

He stops fingering you as he feels you shiver for more. You start to feel him get erected and you smile lightly.

"Oh (Y/N)..." he groans out your name "I want to fuck you so bad right now..."

You kiss him once more on the lips than get up. You turn off the tv and turn off the lights, the light of the moon shining into the room.

"What are you-...?" You cut him off by placing your index finger against his lips.

You smile then stand before him. You slide off your nightgown then reach behind your back to take off your bra. It falls off and you throw it to Tomoe to cover his sight for a moment and slide down your panties, throwing those at him as well.

"Tomoe..." you plead as you put your hands on his shoulders and legs beside his so his legs were in between yours.

He blushes madly, not knowing you were going to do that. He stares down at your harden tits and even more down at your entrance. You slide your index finger below his chin, forcing him to look into your eyes.

"Don't play around with Netflix and chill... think of this now as another sex session..." you lead forward, your boobs in his face.

You feel his hands slip down and you hear his pants zipper unzip. Before he could pull out his member you sit on his huge bulge seen through his underwear. He groans as he feels your wet pussy rub up on him.

"Come on (Y/N)!! Y-you're killing me!!" He gets impatient.

Without warning he lifts your up with one hand and slides his underwear down, his large, probably more than 12 inch cock, exposed and poking at your thigh.

"Your all hard..." you smirk.

You turn over so your back is up against his chest and start to slide in his cock in your middle entrance. You moan out loudly at his huge dick entertaining you and wrap your arms around his neck from behind. He rests his hands at your hips and helps you move up and down on it.

"F-fuck...!" You moan out loudly in pleasure and slide around so your chest is up against his now.

As he bounces you up and down on him you slide your hands into his shirt and take it off of him. You grind your boobs up against his chest and roughly grab onto his shoulders as he slides you on his cock all the way down.

Not a few minutes later you feel him twitch around in you so you wrap your legs around his waist so his cock can stay in you.  Not moments later he loudly groans out and releases all of his seed into you. You moan out feeling it fill you up. You cum as well and you both rest panting heavily.

"Now I know why everyone likes Netflix and chill." Tomoe smirks.

~~
EEE!! ANOTHER COLLAB WITH SENPAI!!