Punishment (Part 2)

~Continuation on Part one~

~more graphic than the last of course~

"Tomoe! I cooked you dinner!" You start putting his food on plates.

A bowl of ramen and a couple of side dishes.

"Bring it to me." Tomoe shouts from his room.

"Alright, coming right up master." You sigh as you finish up.

Before you go to his room you change Into your pjs that he had picked out for you to wear earlier. A really short see through light red nightgown that goes really high thigh. Underneath you wear a laced sexy pair of black panties and bra, as well as black high knee socks. You tie your hair up in a bun and put in a hair piece that Tomoe had given to you before.

You set all the dishes on a tray. You walk over to Tomoe's room and slide the door open.

"Something smells good." He looks up from his book.

You close the door behind you and set the tray down on a night stand.

"And looks good." He watches you as you sit down next to him.

You blush madly as you feel his hand snake around your waist. He brings you closer to him and he kisses your cheek.

"Master... You shouldn't..." You lightly moan as you feel him suck lightly on the side of your neck.

"Don't tell me what to do." He growls hungrily.

You try pushing him off but he just keeps coming back on you. After a while you set free from him and sigh.

"Fine then. Feed me." He huffs mad.

You take the bowl of ramen and chopsticks. You start feeding him but then he stops you.

"This food is awful." He sticks his tongue out.

"Hey!! I spend a lot of time making that!!" You shout.

"Well then spend more time next time." He sighs.

You put the bowl back on the tray and frown. You feel his hand on your knee so you look back over to him.

"Now for your punishment." He smirks.

He grabs you and lays you down, your stomach on his thighs. (So like the position that moms would smack their children's butts) you look back at him to see him raise his hand.

You close your eyes slightly as you feel the pain of his smack. He starts smacking your butt softly but goes rougher each time. You grasp onto the bed sheets and moan out as you feel his cold hand smack you from behind.

"You look so sexy tonight #####... Your really turning me on..." He leans over and bites your earlobe from behind.

Instead of smacking you now he places his hand in between your legs and roughly presses his middle finger on your cunt over your panties. You gasp out.

"Tomoe...!" You moan as he presses down even harder.

"Remember, call me master." He starts rubbing you "now I'll have to punish you more." He says seductively.

He slides his hand into your underwear and starts fingering your cunt with two fingers.

"P-please punish me more master..." You grasps onto the sheets roughly and moan out.