Mixed Baths

~~In this story Tomoe and you are already dating~~

"So where should we go next?" Tomoe looks down to you.

"Umm... Maybe somewhere to eat?" You smile.

You and Tomoe are out on a date and so far you've been out walking around town and visiting famous parks. You both walk hand in hand.

"Hey how about that place?" Tomoe stops in front of a building.

You stop next to him and look over. In front of you both is a sort of tall gray building with the sign 'mixed baths.'

"Y-you want to go there..." You look down blushing.

"Well yeah... We are girlfriend and boyfriend now... And we will be in towels.." He says nervously.

"A-alright..." You grip his hand a little tighter.

He opens the door for you and you walk inside first before he follows behind.

"Welcome." A lady at the front counter greets us.

"Hello." You smile.

"Would you and your boyfriend there like to share a bath house or have a private one." The lady smiles.

"We'll have a private one." Tomoe puts his arm around you.

"Okay. You'll be in house number fifteen on the right. Here's your key." The lady hands over a key to you.

You look to Tomoe blushing and he thanks the lady. He then leads you all the way to your bath house.

(If your wondering how it look, it's like a regular hot steamed bath, only larger and inside a sort of large house that doesn't have any windows for total privacy. )

"T-Tomoe! You didn't tell me we were going to get a private bath house!" You shout nervous.

"Of course. I don't want any pervert looking at my girlfriend." He frowns.

"W-well if that was the case... We could always bathe at the shrine together..." You mumble and blush loudly.

"Good to know." He whispers into your ear seductively.

You blush loudly and he grabs the key from you. He unlocks the door and grabs your hand. He pulls you inside and locks it behind you.

"What are you-..." He cuts you off by placing his lips against yours, passionately kissing you.

You try pushing him away but he grabs your hands and pins them up with one hand. The other hand goes down and inside your shirt. Sliding up your stomach slowly and placing his hand in between your boobs.

You start to kiss him back and he deepens the kiss. After a while he cuts your bra at the middle and it comes off underneath your shirt.

You both pull away for breath and you play your forehead against his. With both of you panting you both start to strip down and wrap the towels around yourselves. You both get in the hot steamed bath and cuddle.