Punishment

~This story gonna get really frisky and graphic.... Like really graphic... Just warning you now~

You and Tomoe had made a bet the other day. It all started when you and him got into an argument about you being lazy and not doing prays. So you both decided on a little game, who can clean the shrine faster.

The winner of course was going to be declared right and the loser would have to do anything the winner says for a whole day. You being totally forgetful you forgot that Tomoe had yokai speed and he won.

"#####. Can you come over here for a second." Tomoe knocks on your bedroom door.

You wake up from your nap at the sound of his voice. You look to your clock to see its only 1am in the morning. You groan in frustration.

You think to yourself 'what could he want at this hour?' You get up from your bed tried and open your door. You look up to see Tomoe smiling at you.

"Follow me." He makes his way down the hall.

You follow behind him and he turns to his room. He opens the door and lets you in. You sit down on his bed as he goes to his closet for something.

"Remember that bet we made and you lost?" Tomoe chuckles.

"Yeah yeah I remember!" You huff.

"Well I'm choosing today to be the day you do anything I say." He pulls out a maid costume.

"H-huh?!" You blush madly. "The one day Mizuki and the shrine spirits aren't here!!?" You shout.

"Of course. Now get undressed." He says plainly.

"N-no way!" You cover yourself and try to make an escape to the door.

Tomoe grabs you from behind and forces you to sit back down on the bed.

"If you won't undress... I'll undress you instead." He smirks.

You look down blushing as he starts to unbutton your shirt. He gets down on one knee so he's at level with your chest.

(So your sitting on the edge of the bed and Tomoe is kneeling in front of you in between your legs and unbuttoning your shirt.)

"Now know this. If you don't do as I please, I'll punish you." He looks up at you as he removes your shirt.

"How will you p-punish me...?" You ask kinda excited but scared at the same time.

"You'll see..." He slides your skirt off.

You blush madly once more as he removes your now wet panties. He lowers his head to your womanhood.

"Your so wet." He spreads your legs out and stares at your cunt.

"Shut up..." You mummer.

"The first won't really be a punishment... More like a pleasure." He spreads your legs out more.

You moan out slightly as you feel him lick you from your cunt to pussy once. He continues to lick you and you continue to moan. He then pushes you down on the bed and spreads your legs out even more to really get in there.

He start to roughly slide his tongue in and out of your cunt. You moan in totally pleasure and try keeping your cunt wide open by holding it at the ends with your fingers. He licks around inside of you hungry for more.

"T-Tomoe... Lick me more..." You moan loudly.

"I'm the master here... I do what I want..." He takes his tongue out and licks his lips.

"Please..." You moan lightly.

"Okay but... Call me Master..." He says seductively and lowers his head back down between your legs.

He now slides his tongue in and out of your pussy. You gasp and moan at his sudden movements.

"M-master..!" You moan and start to play with his hair.

You finally reach your climax and all of your sex juices spell into his mouth. He pulls his tongue out of you than sallows all of your juices.

He licks his lips "tasty..." He smirks.

You close your legs up and sit up in the bed "why'd you stop?" You pout.

"You've got work to do, you only get pleasured when your being naughty." He kisses you once on the lips.

You blush and than start putting the maid outfit on. He walks out his room and to the living room.

Once you finish you get out to see him sitting on the couch. He asks you for breakfast so you make him some. You mess up the eggs since your not a great cook so he punishes you by squeezing your boobs.

After he eats he tells you to do the Landry and you mix the whites and blacks together without knowing, for your punishment he grabbed your ass.

After Landry you went to do the garden but you gave the flowers too much water, for your punishment he stripped you down till you were only in your undergarments.

After gardening you cleaned the rooms and did them right. You sweeped the floors and did it right. You made lunch but messed up his sandwich so he made you strip down to only a apron.

After all of that the rest of the chores were done correctly.

Until dinner came around...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pause that there. I'm really tried and I got to go to sleep... I'll make a part two so stay tune!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much it's because school has really been hard on me and I'm really stressed. Hope you can forgive me with this part 1 of the punishment story^~^