Me: do you know where the main office is

Jasmyn and Keyonna: (looks at each other) then laughs

Jamal and I just looked at them confused.  Jasmyn pointed behind us and we looked and started laughing.

Keyonna: you guys must be new

Me and Jamal: yea

Keyonna: go in that office and talk to the lady sitting behind the desk and she will give you your schedules.

Jasmyn: and we will show you around

Jamal and I went in there and told the lady our names and that we were new and she handed us our schedules.  We went back outside to the hallway to where Jasmyn and Keyonna were.  They compared our schedules with there's.  Jamal and I had all our classes together and Jasmyn and Keyonna had all their classes together.  The four of us had all our classes together except the last one of the day.  The girls had JROTC.  We had Business Tech.  The schedule was set up that we take 4 classes September to January and the other 4 Feburary to the end of the school.  First period, we had gym.  While walking to the gym, we saw Diamond.  She about two feet taller then me, brown-skinned, brown eyes, long straight black hair with two red highlights, and red lipstick.  She started eyeing all four of us and flipped her hair and rolled her eyes. 

Jasmyn: just ignore her irrelevant ass

Jamal: I already know

Diamond: (turns around) bitch who you calling irrelevant with your Ophra Winfrey looking ass

Jasmyn: bitch I know you ain't talking with your Flavor Flav looking ass

Everyone except Diamond burst into laughter.  Diamond just rolled her eyes and walked away flipping the four of us off.

Tay POV

We got off the bus and went into the school.  Then, I saw my homeboys Jaylen and Kendrick.  Jaylen was my height, dark-skinned, with brown eyes, and with a medium high fade that had a red patch on the right corner of his fade.  Kendrick was about two feet taller then me, brown-skinned, brown eyes, black braids that stopped a little pass his neck.  we gave our daps to each other.

Kendrick: bruh I'm turnt this our senior year

Jaylen: true and this year I'm a make Jasmyn mine

Me: bruh that's what you said last year

Trey: and the year before that

Jaylen: whatever nigga I'm a get her this year

Kendrick: I hear you bruh, but I want Keyonna for myself this year

Trey: that's wassup I'm looking for a little shorty for myself this year to

Me: (I started smirking) bruh gone head and cuff Diamond

Trey: (he had a nigga now you know look on his face) nigga now you know Diamond gets around like a train

Kendrick: Dammmn that's true we pass her to the team for real

Jaylen: TRRRRUUUE!!!

Me: what class y'all got first

Jaylen and Kendrick: gym

Me and Trey: us to

Jaylen: aight lets go then

8:45 a.m.

Trey POV

Tay, Jaylen, Kendrick, and I walked in the gym and the first people I see are them two niggas I got the arguing with this morning, Jamal and Kamarcus.  They were with Jasmyn and Keyonna talking on the bleachers.  They looked our way and turned back around and continued their conversation.

Jaylen and Kendrick: their our future wives go

Tay just shook his head.  We walked over to where they were talking at and jumped in the conversation.

Jasmyn: so are you guys gay

Jaylen: who gay babe (puts his arm around Jasmyn)

Jasmyn: first of all I'm not your babe, second of all I was talking to Jamal and Kamarcus, and third of all get your hands off of me (removing arms off of herself)

Jaylen: my fought shorty

Jamal and Kamarcus: yea we are

Keyonna: so do you guys have boyfriends

Jamal and Kamarcus shook their heads no.

Tay: I kind of figured y'all was

Kamarcus: how

Tay: cause I never known straight niggas to twerk

Kamarcus: oh (he started snickling)

Then, Tay started laughing.  Then, everybody started laughing except me.  (In my head) I think I'm the only one who caught it.  My brother started blushing.  I have never seen my brother blush a day in my life, but he blushing to a nigga.  I hope he not changing on me.  (Out Loud) Coach Jenkins called everybody to the middle of the gym floor and called role.  I looked at Tay confused.

Author's Note:  Guys I hope you would tell me anyways to improve the story and give me some ideas.  Comment, Vote, Follow, Read, and Inbox me any ideas.