Chapter 17 ~ Joy's New Man

"Okay"

You ran upstairs to your bedroom and pulled out a drawer from your dresser. You picked out a black baby tee and ripped jeans.

You came back downstairs and Taehyung is on his phone typing.

"Ready?"  He asks while looking up from his phone.

"Yes"

"okay, let's go to my car"

He slides his feet into his shoes and opens the front door then steps out of your house with his car keys in his left hand.

You slid your feet into your converse highs and stepped out of the house after Taehyung.

You closed the door behind you and locked the front door and followed him to his car that's parked by the sidewalk.

He opens the passenger seat for you.

"Thank you..Taehyung.."
You were a bit surprised that he would open the passenger door for you, especially coming from a guy who once was a straight up idiot to you. What a gentleman.

"No problem."
He replies as you stepped into the car and sat on the seat.

He closes the door and walks around the front of the car to get to the driver side.

You buckled your seatbelt and sat there waiting for him to reach to the driver side.

The door on the driver side opens and he gets in. He buckles his seatbelt and inserts the key into the car. The car starts and he drives off.

"Okay...so Taehyung..what exactly happened?"

"Well..basically.."
He says slowly while tapping on the steering wheel with his fingers.

"Joy broke up with Jimin because she was mad that she has STD from having sex with Jimin..and he wanted to find a new girlfriend but the whole school knew about his sex tape and heard about Joy having STD..he was trying to date someone in school but all the girls stayed away from him and the only girl that doesn't know about it was you.."

"W-wow..he did tell me that Joy has STD but..that's just ugh...."

You lean your head against the window.

"But there's one thing that I'm concerned about.."

"What?" Taehyung asks as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"I'm really worried that I'm gonna get STD and if I do, I'm gonna be dead and if my mom finds out I lost my virginity, she's gonna beat me up"

"Y/N, don't worry. You're not going to get any STD, he didn't even release his...milk..into you.."

"Um..really? Milk?"

"Um..yeah..I thought it'll be too weird if I actually say the real thing.."

"Cum?"

"Yeah, yeah that word..so now Joy is dating a junior..weird I know right?"

"Who is she dating?!"
You turned your head to Taehyung.