Chapter 1 ~ Is Taehyung in my class?

You were in bed asleep until you hear your alarm going off. The first thing that popped in your head was today is the first day of senior year at your school. You groaned and tapped the snooze button and stayed in your bed thinking about school. You had no friends since they all went to a different school except for 1 that doesn't talk to you anymore and abandoned you for someone popular

                           4 minutes later ~
You were still in bed not wanting to get up to get ready. You heard your door open and your mom was right in the doorway. She had an angry look and you already know it's not a good sign.
Mom: "WHY ARE YOU STILL IN BED? I EXPECT YOU TO BE DOWNSTAIRS AT 7:30! SO GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" She screamed.

You rolled your eyes and stood up to go brush your teeth. You were about to snap back at your mom but you tried your best not to since you tried to stay loyal and calm. She walks back downstairs as you unlock your phone to swipe the alarm off. You walked out of your room and into the bathroom to brush your teeth. The things in your head are filled with questions such as "how am I supposed to survive the first day?" "Am I going to die?" "Who am I going to talk to?" The burning thing in your head you've been wondering "is Taehyung in my class?" You've hated him since freshman year. He was a stupid guy who makes fun of you and was really popular in the whole school. He wants attention all the time that pisses you off the most. You spit out the toothpaste, rinsed your mouth with water, and cleaned your toothbrush. You hope Taehyung isn't in your class.

You walked back into your room to change into an outfit. You picked out a sweater and jeans since you have no time to wear something that takes a lot of time. After you wore your outfit, you walk into your bathroom to brush your hair and it was a huge mess. You had so much knots in your hair that it took forever to get the knots out since yesterday, you took a shower and your hair dried naturally but isn't completely dry and a bit wet so you slept with your kinda wet hair. You decided "screw it" so you went back into your room, threw on a beanie and pulled out a drawer to get your socks. You pulled your socks on and ran downstairs for breakfast.

Your mom is sitting at the table on her phone, looking at Facebook posts. When you approached the kitchen, she looked up from her phone and looked back at her phone.
Mom: "7:27, not bad. Why do you look homeless?" She looked up and down on you.

You felt mad inside and snapped right at her.

Y/N: "Do I look like I care about my outfit on the first day of school? It's not called homeless, it's called clothes in the 21st century. At least I'm not wearing your grandma clothes."
Your mom glared at you.
Mom: "I want you to look nice and if you want to look like that, then it's fine with me. Don't complain later about how you get comments on your outfit choice"
you rolled your eyes and sighed.

You check the time and it's 7:29, you had no time and grabbed a quick meal like a granola bar. You grabbed one and ate it in a minute. After that, you swung your backpack on and grabbed your most important resources.. Your phone and earbuds. They're something you can't forget and if you do, you'll be moody all day long. You stepped into your combat boots and zipped them. You wait by the door for your bus while your head is immersed into tons of questions for school. You were kinda nervous but excited at the same time to see all the ugly people you've been staying away from your summer break especially Taehyung..except he's not ugly and actually pretty cute with a stupid personality.

                            6 minutes later ~
Your bus arrived in front of your house. You felt sorry about how you acted to your mom so you said a goodbye to her.
Y/N: "Bye mom!"
You yelled out while your mom was still in the kitchen viewing Facebook posts.
Mom: "Bye y/n! Hope you have a good day at school!"
You opened the door and stepped out. You closed the door behind you and walked to the bus. You stepped in while the driver greets you.

Driver: "good morning!" You greeted him back

Y/N: "good morning!"
You picked a seat around the middle of the bus. Most of the teens are in the back talking about dating, gossip, school and One Direction splitting up over the summer while the quiet teens sit near the front reading novels, listening to music, texting, etc. You gently shoved your earbuds into your ear and turned on some songs.

   Thank you so much for reading my first chapter of this FF! This is my first time writing on wattpad. I'm not the best FF writer but I do enjoy writing this first chapter and have tons of ideas for the future chapters. Stay tuned for the next chapters :D 

 Stay tuned for the next chapters :D