Chapter 04

"I'm Sezraqh, the next commander" Sez shouted louder. Every one looking amazed. There wasn't much Evigents, maybe sixty or seventy.

"We have already found two fusios" That was part which made every one frozen with fear. According to Zoe, two months before I came here vampires has captured the council. The council is the center of Azera, there are ten councilers who rule Azera. The ten councilers are undead but Evigents are not undeads. After few days vampires has taken all the fusios under there control and within three weeks they fusios had killed millions of Evigents.

"You're mad, how can we trust a fusio? They'll kill us" Percy threw a dangerous question.

"Do you trust Andrea and Alan" Zoe was quick in her reply.

"We trust Andrea but Alan is still new" Sora made me more trust with her.

"They are Evigents" Sez's reply was short but dangerous. Percy came up on the rock, where I was standing with Zoe and Alan. He looked scary, he was never looking like this, he was always fun and he loved me so much but now.

"You going to kill me" He touched both my hands together, his hands were cold and shivering. I had no ways I hug him tight, he put his arms around my body. I saw Sez, he was looking jealousy, staring at us.

"ENOUGH" Sez was looking more serious, I loved that look he get when he is in jealous.

"We should find more Evigents and start the war" he paused and looked at the rock cage, which stood alone without  no one around. The black panther came out, he coming forward with more pride and respect. Every one kneel down, even Sez but I didn't.  Alan toched my hand and went behind me. The black panther turned into the old man.

"HI, Andrea. You should start to practice"

We were running for about twenty minutes without any rest. Zoe and the black panther were running at first, I was running with Sez while Alan was the last. The ground was rocky and muddy. My legs were muddy, that was the first time I was running without shoes, my legs were paining.

"I can't do this" I stopped running and fell on the ground. Every one stopped, the old man came to me. "Every one run" He was rude.

"We can't run without her" Zoe shouted from far away.

"Zoe, Alan, Sez run" The old, rude man turn and ran. Alan stopped near me and gave his hand to me. I gave my hand to him and and grab him down. We rolled in the mud, we kissed, he applied mud on me and I return him.

*                                                      *                                          *                                               *                           *

"Steady, Andrea, you should only focus on your power!" The old man whined again and I gave on exasperated sigh stupid fusio powers. Why can't the supernatural would be easy as they tell in movies?

"Is  it too much to ask for a water break?" I asked.

"You just started and you haven't got one spell correct. Again" Easy for him to say, sitting his old butt on a push chair and sipping wine.

"Screw it" I muttered and focused  on the apple, I gave all my weight to my right foot, kept it in front and reached for the apple and it was only a foot away. I used the tingly sensation creeping on my skin and tried, muttering the stupid spell.

"ACORA DIOSA ....... ACORA DIOSA ......... move ..... move you stupid non living thing .... DIOSA"

"Maybe my mom and dad were normal human folks and I not a fucking hybrid!" I screamed at the black panther.