four

* we can blame it on the rain *

As soon as the elevator door opened, Margot's eyes widened by the second she saw who was inside of it.

Wearing a black leather jacket, white shirt underneath and ripped jeans with a pair of black shades on, the man infront of Margot straightened up himself arrogantly and spoke,

"Are you coming in or not?" He asked.

Margot cleared her throat and went inside. "Y-yeah sorry."

She walked inside and stand in the opposite side of where he stood in.

The elevator door closes and went down on it's own.

Weirdly, the elevetor seemed slow to get down for Margot.

She doesn't know why, but the mixed feelings of tension, nervousness and embarrassment was present in the air,  for her. And it's killing her.

Who wouldn't right? The guy who just winked and smirked at her was now happened to be beside her, by atleast a couple of inches.

She gulped as she felt her own saliva draining down from her mouth as the seconds passed by.

She took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

Feeling uneasy by the moment that she stood in there.

On the other hand, this arrogant man whose name is Jared, took a glance on his right to see what was the young blonde doing.

He practically lifted his black shades down to see a good view of her.

She looks good.

The elevator came to a stop and opened.

Margot got startled by the bell of it and was about to go outside until she realized that she still wasn't on the ground floor.

Looking up at the red sign,

6

Why is this elevator so slow?

The people outside of the 6th floor started rushing in and crumpled in inside, causing Jared to move from where he stood in into another.

Which was in, beside Margot's.

Margot almost jumped in horror as she felt his arms and elbows touching hers. Completely sending electrical waves throughout her body.

If it wasn't for everyone now in this elevator, she wouldn't care to scream.

But no, she has a pride (it's just that she's a little bit weird) and even though she wasn't officially hired in this company, she wouldn't let just any single embarrassment get on her way to be part of it.

She dreamed to be in here. And she thought she was meant to be in here.

But this man beside her is making her life difficult.

She bit her lower lip and try to calm herself, in which she did, luckily.

Jared saw what she did and smirked. Moving himself more closer into Margot's side, pretending and taking advantage of the fact that the elevator being turned into a can of sardines.

"Sorry." He said.

His minty breath fanning into Margot's ear and as she turned her head to look up, she was immediately greeted with his icy blue orbs.

She frantically nods her head as she tensed up more. "Uhh. N-no, it's okay!"
She whispered.

His strong cologne scent lingering into Margot's nose, making her to lean slightly into Jared's.