one

*You got me caught *

The cold november rain was hitting to the ground together with a cold wind blewing onto it. A young blonde woman was at her room, seated beside her opened window, staring into the dark sky.

She let out her hands outside feeling the rain droplets hit her skin. She let her hands stay that way to fact she's pouring the rain droplets into her hand.

A sudden thunder came out which scared her so she quickly pull her hand off away and closed her window. She sighed, and rested her head onto the window.

She opened her mouth and blew air to into it and place her index finger onto the window. She scribbled her name with a smile.

M a r g o t :)

The young blonde sigh once again and look outside her window watching the rain falls down.

A knock from her door driffted her back from reality and she turned her head to the door and opened her mouth to speak.

"Come in!"

A silhouette of a woman came out of her door and smiled at her.

"The dinner's ready downstairs, sweerheart." The woman said at the young blonde girl on which she returned with a smile too.

"Yes mom, I'll be down for a second." She replied to her.

Her mother nodded and closed the door.

She got up and got to her bathroom where she stood infront of her mirror.

She washed her face with the water from the faucet and switch it off, got herself a towel and wipe her face and place it again to it's original position and head off downstairs.

She sitted down beside her brother and smile to her parents.

"Hey mom, hey dad." She smiled while picking up her spoon and fork from her place and put herself a food.

"Hello honey. How are you?" Her mother asked.

"I'm fine mom." She replied.

Her mother nodded and continued at her food.

"How's the job interview honey?" Her father suddenly asked her.

She looked at her father and open her mouth to speak.

"Well, the usual dad. They said that they will just contact me if I pass." She said to him and took a spoonful of her food into her mouth.

"Don't loose hope sweety." Her mother said to her.

"Yeah, of course mom. I won't stop until I can't have a job and help you guys what you need in this house." She said full of enthusiasm.

"That's the spirit honey." Her father said to her with a smile plastered on his face.

"So if you have a job, you'll buy me anything that I want?" Her brother asked her.

She turned at her brother to stare and opened her mouth to speak at him.

"Of course not, you need to earn high grades to get what you want." She smirked at his brother which he returned with a pout and all of them laughed.

The dinner has done and she helped her mother to clean the dining table and after that, she went upstairs to her room and showered.

She got into her desk and opened her laptop and went through her facebook and saw some of her college friends uploaded of themselves onto their work places.