two

*In all this mess*

A knock on the door was heard on Margot's room. She just finished taking a bath, and wore nothing but a towel that was wrapped around her body. Two more knocks was heard and she peeked out from her bathroom.

"Come in!"

The door was slowly opened and reveiled a silhouette of a young man.

"I just came here to say that the breakfast is ready downstairs" her brother shouted.

Taking her toothbrush from the glass and applying a good amount of toothpaste on it. "Okay, I'll be down for few minutes." She simply replied and immediately heard her door shut closed.

Brushing her teeth off on a lightning speed, She went outside of her bathroom and basically tripped on a pile of clothes on her way.

"Why does this things always happen!?" She groaned while picking it up and throw it all on the basket and went into her bed where her clothes that she would wear for her interview were placed at.

Putting firstly a pair of black bra and panties. She then changed into some black pencil skirt that stopped on her knees, and a light blue blouse as her top. She towel dry her hair and just decided to let it go down.

After she's done, she grabbed her shoulder bag and glanced at her wrist watch before walking outside of her room and closed the door behind her.

"7:45" she muttered to herself. She still have 5-10 minutes to eat. Surely there'll be a rush hour now at this morning. Considering it's the beginning of the week.

Margot rushed downstairs and was immediately greeted by the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes which made her stomach growl.

Her mom and dad as well as her brother greeted her and she greeted them back.

Eating her food quickly, she got up and kissed her mother's cheek and aswell her father's and playfully messing her brother's hair, frowning, he managed to say to her "seriously?!"

Sticking her toungue out as a response, Margot turned her back at them and stepped straight outside of their home.

The weather is great, the sun is rising, birds are chirping, and the morning breeze that makes the grass and other plants on the ground swaying.

Margot took a deep breath in her nose. Inhale... And let it out through her mouth. Exhale...

"This day is going to be great." She says with a big smile on her face.

Taking a few walks on the side road, she called a cab that is passing by. She got inside the car, "Leto Tradings" she simply commanded, on which the driver nodded.

》》》··

The entire ride almost passed an half hour and Margot got to the place where she was heading. Leto Tradings.

It was one of the biggest producing companies in the industry. From music to films, and even co-owning the Coffee facturing Black fuel tradings and co. The Letos is considered to be one of the successful entrepreneurs of the industry, And Margot, always dreamed to be one of it.

Actually, this is not the first time she applied here. It's her second time. She submitted an application form here and at the same time on her previous company. She both passed the first interviews but unfortunately, her previous company offered her a good position and so she grabbed the opportunity and was immediately hired. And that was one of the most stupid decisions that she ever made.

And now, here she is, Again. Standing outside of The giant building. Which kinda intimidates her. And she could feel her whole body trembling with so much nervousness.