Chapter 2: "Is That Marshmallow or Cum?"

"Hello everybody, welcome! My name is Markiplier!"

"TOP O' THA MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE!!"

"How's it goin' folks? My name is NateWantsToBattle!"

"H-how's it goin' bros? My name is PEWDIEPIE!!"

"And today-" Said Mark as he turned to Jack.

"We'll be-" Said Jack as he turned to Nate.

"Doing a-" Said Nate as he turned to Felix.

"LIVESTREAM!!!" Felix bellowed, thrusting his fists in the air, almost knocking Nate off the couch in the process.

"And what shall we be doing on said livestream?" Mark smiled as he reached under the table to produce a large bowl filled to the brim with jumbo-sized marshmallows. "Well, we will be congratulating a very special YouTuber on his 50,000,000th subscriber! And this livestream will be our form of gratitude to him!"

"Oh wait- this is a livestream?" Nate asked, a confused look on his face as he received weird looks from his fellow YouTubers.

"Where the hell have you been, Nate?" Mark laughed, and Jack and Felix couldn't help but join in.

"Oh! Sorry-! I kinda blacked out for a second there..." He said with a little sheepish chuckle, his dark eyes falling to the ground.

"Anyway!" Jack chuckled, pulling a long-necked lighter from his lap. "Today, we will be doin' a really stupid challenge... It's a twist on tha chubby-bunny challenge, as a matter o' fact." He leaned on his redheaded boyfriend. "What was it ya dubbed tha challenge?"

Mark shrugged his shoulders. "Earlier, Jack and I were thinking up some names, and all I got was A-Mouthful-Of-Jizz challenge..."

Felix tried not to stare at Mark, his heart hammering in his ribcage. Oh, helvete...

"Wow. Really original, Mark." Nate scoffed.

"What? You think you can come up with a better name than that?" The German-Korean smirked, puffing out his chest. "Then go ahead, big boy!"

"Alright, fine!" The singer/YouTuber sneered, pausing for a moment to think.

He barely had a moment to think before Jack made a loud imitation of a buzzer, making the emo jump slightly. "Sorry, ya lose yer turn, Nate!" He said with a little giggle.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" Nate growled, but there was no denying the wide grin accommodating his lips.

"You ran out of time, bro. Deal with it!" Felix laughed, earning a punch to the shoulder from Nate. "Ow! Bro, take a chill pill!"

"Alright, enough you fag-bags! Break it up!" Mark chuckled as he stuck a marshmallow onto a metal skewer. "Let's get on with the Mouthful-Of-Jizz challenge!"