Jealousy

The night at the banquet-

Yuri's- POV

This is awkward. I mostly stood in the corner and watched people dance and have fun.Just like the last one, I avoid everyone. But this time, I won't be drinking ! At all!! NEVER. NONE SIR.

Victor is across the room talking to his friends from Russia. I'm sure he is having fun with the funny facial expressions he is giving. I don't wanna get in between them and ruin the fun. I can't even talk to someone without stuttering anyways. I look down at my feet and my mind begins to go completely blank, losing any train of thought.

Suddenly I see a pair of shoes stand in front of mine ,I look up to see the blonde beautiful man, Chris. He looks down to face me with a  pretty smile and moves to the side of me ,wrapping his arm around my shoulders. His shaking arms, that is wrapped around me, spills some of his drink onto the red decorated carpet.

" Yuri ~ why aren't you drinking? We can have fun JUST like last time ~!"

His face begins to hover closely to mine, when I suddenly smell the strong scent of alcohol come from his mouth. I cover my nose and look down embarrassed remembering "that one night". Of course it took me awhile to remember because I only got to know recently!

A shiver runs throughout my body making me tremble with fear. Why though? Why am I so scared ? It like a pair of eyes are staring at me. Chris reveals a serious expression and notices that I'm trembling from fear, he suddenly grabs onto my shivering cold hand and pulls me to a nearby exit.

" C'mon let's go have fun somewhere else ~!"

Surprised at this action, I let him take me out of the room and into the hallway. He stops by  a hallow wall and let's go of my hand. He starts laughing while his glass is being tipped over from his drunk walking. I try to hold him up so he doesn't fall flat on the floor.

"Chris maybe you should take it easy on the drinks and head back to your room."

He suddenly stops laughing and completely tips his drink over, totally wasting a expensive champagne onto a beautiful expensive carpet. He gives me a silly drunk look, when suddenly I feel fingers on my chin pulling my head up making me look into his face more closely.

" Why don't you come with me ~?"

He is probably asking me to help him to his room, I mean, I'm sure he is drunk enough to forget what number it was. Just when I was about to say ok, I hear a annoyed , overpowering, voice behind me making all my hairs on my body stand up.

" YURI!"

I slowly look over remembering who's voice that belongs to, Victor stands there holding onto a glass of champagne. But something is off, he feels different, a scary kind of different.
He grabs onto my arm pulling around from Chris's grasps and holds onto me tightly as if I would run off.

" Chris why don't you call your agent to help you ?  I'm sure he will be delighted~."

He gives a sweet peaceful smile to Chris, right before he leaves with me in his arms . As we walk back to the ballroom, I feel his fingers tighten around my arm.I want to ask victor "what's wrong "and "why is he acting so coldly?" But something is stopping me from opening my mouth and speak those words.

After what felt like a long journey, we reach the ballroom, but he held onto my hand pulling me wherever he goes. It's like I have a leash around my neck, following my master wherever he goes, and if I try to walk away for even a second, he pulls on my " leash" and keeps me there. People who offered me glasses of champagne would be stopped by victor with his deep tone of refusal.

After all that, the party finally ended, Victor immediately drags me to our room like he was rushing for something. I tried to stop him or ask him what's wrong, but receive no answers. We reach the door of our room when suddenly he pulls me in, tossing me into the nicely done bed like it was nothing.

" What were you and Chris talking about ?"

His tone was deep, but had a very dark side to it making me feel like I was guilty of something.

" What do you mean? "

He growled over my response and put his hands onto the bed, with his face in front of mine, asking me once again the same deeply dark question.

"I said, What were you talking to Chris about?"

"When he wrapped his arms around you making you blush. "

"ESPECIALLY when he grabbed onto your chin making you look at him."

I begin to understand what he was asking and just to laugh.

" Oh! Haha! well he was making me remember about last banquet...  and asking me to help him to his room!"

Victor doesn't laugh but only lowers his brows, making his stare look more intense.

" Were you gonna "help him" to his room ?"

Confused at the way is said that, I answer back-

" Why are you saying it like that? Of course I would help him !"

Victor pushes me completely flat onto the bed and begins to loosen his tie throwing it onto the floor. I blush from this sight, knowing what was gonna happen next, at least I thought.

" Yuri,... You should never help a drunk man to his room... that will only lead to rape."

"R-r-rape?! Chris??? Why would he do tha-"

Victor shoots me down with a lustful kiss, wrapping his strong hands around my wrists. This feel weird. This isn't our usual kiss, this feel more like it's forceful! He pulls away from the kiss having our connected saliva leaving the evidence.

" Any drunk perverted man will try to force it on you whether you like it or not.... do you want that Yuri ?"

I pant from our hard, forceful, kiss, regaining the all the air back into my lungs. I shake my head lightly while I look into Victor's scary eyes ,which softened from my response. He gives a warming smile and kisses the tip of my nose.

" Please be careful Yuri, I wouldn't calm down if that ever happened to my baby~."

I smile and wraps my arms around Victor,  giving him our usual passionate kiss. He cups my cheeks also returning the favor ,while loosening my tie, throwing it with his.

" Yuri,....I know you don't want what happened at last banquet to happen again... but what if it was only with me ? "

He holds up a bottle of champagne, smirking at me only to cause my face to flush like a tomato. I nod giving a sweet smile as he begins to pour us a glasses of champagne, he sits down on the edge of the bed with me. He hands me my glass and I look in the reflection in the drink.I hope I don't do something really crazy.

(HEHEHEHEHE now you guys gotta wait for the kinky shit. I'm a horrible person I know but my head hurts 😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻 pray for me )