Elric turned his head in the direction I had glanced, and then he turned back to look at me. A sneaky grin grew on his face. I gasped, realizing what I had just done.

Without warning, I bolted out of his arms, the action clearly having taken him surprise, because I'm sure he would have easily kept me cocooned in his hold to make sure I couldn't foil his chance at seeing the clothes.

I could hear him snicker behind me, before suddenly he was snatching me around the waist and hefting me up into the air. I yelped in surprise, kicking my legs as I fought to pry his hands off my hips. Nothing seemed to faze him, as Elric moved and tossed me onto the bed, where I landed with an 'oof'.

His playfully sinister laugh could be heard again, and I sat myself up quickly to see he had already bolted to the closet himself.

"H-hey!" I exclaimed, and Elric laughed from where he stood in the doorframe, a glint in his eye. I scrambled off the bed, intent on making sure he couldn't get to the clothes, but he was quick to dart inside and close the door, locking it behind him.

I knew as such, because when I reached the door, I immediately tried the handle, the small brass knob only budging a centimeter. I whined, running a palm down a portion of the wood.

"Elric, please..." I called, and I only heard a chuckle in response.

"Where oh where..." I heard him muse to himself as he rummaged around the closet. I listened with a pounding heart, my eyes wide as I stared down at my feet. I heard him move stuff around on the shelves, and then begin to open and close each of the drawers of the dresser inside, until a distinct hum of interest alerted me he had found them.

"No..." I whined again, resting my head on the wood of the door. Elric chuckled again, making it obvious he had heard me.

"Oh, these are adorable..." I heard him comment, and I groaned, the blush that had left me alone for so little amount of time returning tenfold, heating my cheeks and ears.

Unexpectedly, Elric unlocked the door and swung it open, making me gasp and flinch back. I looked up at him, only to see him wearing a smirk on his lips, as he held up one of the outfits in his hand.

My blush grew from a light pink to a dark red, and I whimpered as I shook my head. Elric cocked a brow, his playfulness still quite evident in his features. The second I saw him move, I whimpered, and turned around to bolt to some means of safety.

I unfortunately managed to take just two steps, before my waist was being caught in the hold of two strong arms again. I whimpered as I was picked up, my feet dangling just a few inches off the floor as Elric then marched me to the bed again.

When we reached it, Elric spun me around and promptly flopped me down on the bed again, before quickly mounting it himself and moving to hover over me. I looked up at him with a worried expression, and he easily caught wind of it.

With a smile, he leaned down, tucking his face against the side of my neck, and whispering a soothing "shhh..." in my ear. The soft sound seemed to help my muscles unwind a little, which helped my mind slow down, and allow me to breathe.

"Baby..." he murmured, lifting his head up to look into my eyes. I sent him a questioning gaze, and he smiled again, tilting his head as he reached a hand up to my face. He tenderly brushed some hair away from my forehead, running his fingertips adoringly down the side of my face, until his palm cupped my cheek.

"I want you to know, that if you're uncomfortable wearing those types of clothes around me, then I'm not going to force you to wear them. Even though I know they'd look ravishing on you, I care more about whether or not you're comfortable," my light whispered to me in a tender tone, and just the sound of it made my body sag as it relaxed immensely.