Tight Warmth

When we got back to the house, it was a little overwhelming how all six of us began moving around, bringing bags inside and setting things in their designated places. I had set Knox on the bear skin rug in the living room, allowing her to explore her new home while everyone got their things situated.

The litter box was put in the bathroom, and the food and water bowls were in the kitchen. Nimr had placed the bags that held the Mazi Se Aima decorations on the kitchen counter, and everyone else put their own bags in their rooms.

Knox, amongst all the movement, had pushed herself in a corner by the couch, curled up in a defensive ball, ears pinned back. When it seemed that everyone was done putting things away, and hiding their presents, they all huddled in the living room, sitting down on the floor around the kitten, though at a comfortable distance.

Knox still looked frightened, and ready to lash out at any sign of a threat, and I wanted to go over to her to help calm her down. But, when I made to step over to her, Elric appeared behind me, grasping my arm lightly.

"Let them bond on their own, darling," he whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him, and he smiled at how obvious it was that I wanted to comfort her.

"Besides, I still have to show you something..." he added, leaning in close to my face. My breath hitched as I stared curiously into his eyes, and, for a moment, I caught the faintest hint of the redness turning a little brighter in color.

"S-something?" I pressed, gasping softly as I felt his arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You'll see," he murmured, trailing his nose along my cheekbone. I drew my eyebrows up quizzically, but he just smirked, and pecked my nose.

As he then started pulling me towards the stairs, I glanced behind me towards the living room, seeing Nimr reaching a tentative hand out for Knox, who was sniffing it hesitantly.

"They'll be fine," I heard Elric reassure me, beginning to guide me up the stairs. I sighed, turning back around to follow him. He led me up to his room, where, when we entered, he closed the door.

I stood off to the side, fidgeting with my hands nervously. I wasn't exactly sure what Elric had planned, no less how much I had a part in it. A part of me figured that there would most likely be kissing involved, and discovering whatever that strange warm feeling in between my hips was earlier.

Elric, noticing my nervousness, walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my midsection, pulling me close to him again. As our chests met, I lowered my head and brushed my forehead across his shoulder. He responded by licking my neck tenderly, the slickness of his tongue on my skin making me shiver.

"S-so... w-what is this something?" I questioned again, and he hummed softly, nuzzling the corner of my jaw. Without saying anything, he gently tugged me along with him as he shuffled slowly backwards towards the bed.

"I'll show you, just lay down..." he finally answered, whispering in my ear with a mischievous smile on his lips. Turning us around so the backs of my knees pressed against the mattress of the bed, he leaned me back.

When I was half laying down, I used my arms and feet to scoot back until I was in the middle of the bed, resting my head on one of the pillows. I watched him with curious and hesitant eyes, as he climbed onto the bed after me, moving to hover over me like he did when he had given me his massage.

His hands were propping him up on the bed next to my face, and his knees were resting on either side of my hips. I trailed my eyes down his form, noticing just how broad-framed and muscular he truly was. I shuddered, feeling small and vulnerable under him. Even so, it didn't frighten me.