Chapter 3

Natalie's PoV

______________________

"You know we need to do this, not for us, for you. We want to help you"

I.. I can't breathe. I think I'm having a panic attack. Help, no my throat is closing. Nope this can't be happening.

Those sentences kept ringing in my head.

"and we are going to need your blades"

"We want to help you"

"We need to do this"

What do I do now, i don't know what to do, I can't breathe, I need air---

Help someone help. I'm calling out but no one is answering, i knew it, they didn't care.

_____________________

I awoke in a panic, it was hard to breathe and my vision was blurred, but i could tell i was in my room. As soon at my vision became clearer i sad up and turned to see all four of the PTV members in my closet packing my stuff.

"Get. Out." I stated harshly, they all turned around in surprise and confusion.

"I said Get. Out." I said once again but they didn't move, they just... Came closer. No, nope not happening.

"Hey are you alright" Did they not just hear me.

"You kinda started hyperventilating and passed out" This can't be happening. Why are they here, what are they doing, why do they want me? WHY DO THEY CARE?! I didn't answer any of them back, i just sat there in my head for a second than came back to reality.

"C-Can you guys just leave me alone? Please?" I asked quietly. They all stopped in their tracks.

"Sorry sweaty, we can't because we are adopting you, we all agreed you are the one, and we only want you." I sat there, with a blank expression, not even thinking.

"Natalie? Please talk to us, you can rest when we get back home. Is there anything else in your room that you want." To be honest, there was nothing else in my room, at all.

"No." I stated, with no expression. I'm being a little harsh aren't i? Well there is my bi-polar, yay.

"Are you sure hun, this is hardly anything." Vic held up only a small duffel bag full of my stuff.

"Yeah- I don't have anything more than that..." I said quietly, they all looked at me in disbelief. But it was all true. I hardly have anything, I never got anything for my birthdays, nothing for holidays, and I'm not old enough to get a job so i don't have money. So all have have is band stuff i save up every ounce of money i had for. And it is the most valuable things i own.

"Well this is going to change." Tony said as he smiled brightly at me. Why.

"Can we go then..." I'm really in no mood to talk about things. I sat in the waiting room while they talked to Angelina. A bunch of girls from the same orphanage came up to me while i was waiting.

"Hey slut, hear you're getting adopted. Maybe you are getting out of here, but you'll be back in no time, i bet those four guys just want you for your body." She grinned at me. She grabbed my hair and pulled it as she walked away. Fun. Isn't this just so fun.

When the four guys finally came out of Angelina's office, i stood up so ready to get out of this place.

"Whoa, calm your horses, don't you want to say good-bye to anyone" Mike said as he nodded his head towards a girl who was standing in the hall staring at me.

"No, i don't, can we leave now." I stated kind of harshly. But then Jaime pushed me towards the girl in hopes that i would talk to her, she is a bitch so i cant do that.

"Guys, i said, No, do you know what that means, N-O, not happening. Can we leave this shit hole now." They guys looked at me like i was crazy, please dear lord don't give me back.

"Sorry- i guess i will go... and talk-to that bi-that nice girl." I gritted my teeth as i walked over to Riley, queen of the bitches.

"Hey-Riiiiiley sorry i cant stay longer but you seeeeeee, i got adopted-" I turn to look at PTV and smile through gritted teeth.

"Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch, i don't care, like i said you'll be back in no time, and if you do come back, i will fuck you up personally, you got that slut?" She said as she grinned and then gave a girly smile to the four men. She then preceded to hug me and walk away pretending to be sad.

"Lets. Go. Right now." I said walking past all four of the guys and out the doors and into the parking lot.

Good-Bye Orphanage, and if i do get sent back, i will gladly kill myself before i get here.